Reviews for Enough
J Lesley chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
"Good God, am I going to be murdered?"

I could not stop laughing at that line alone.

Great job on this.
Addicted1 chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
I love the flow of this piece-the construction and ordering of each woman's perspective is brilliant and each character's thought process reads in-character and feels plausible. Thank you!
Zaedah chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
I have a sneaking suspicion House would love to scan the inner thoughts of the three women in his life. If I see him, I'll tell him to log on and read this story!
Limaccia chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
Very cleverly done.
Readrbug21 chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
Oh. My. Gosh. I love your story! It's so hilarious how they all want him to come to an office! *cracks up* "Are you three conspiring against me? Am I going to be murdered?"

Gosh, I can just imagine this whole scene happening on the show. You have the characters so down pat! I love it!

-Samantha
Satira chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
That was kind of sad, actually. Not bad at all, though I began what happened to the page breaks after the first few times they disappeared (I can already hear 'The X-Files' theme song in my head... lol).
Rubber-duckiesofdoom chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
ADD ME INTO THAT STORY!

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE HOUSE - HE'S SOO BLOODY BRILLIANT (although yes; a bit of an ass. Who cares?)

*sigh*

between him, Jack sparrow, and Mr. Knightly, how will I ever choose my fictional character husband?

**Duckies
tomsgirl79 chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
A perfect summary to go with a perfect one shot. I like the way the trains of thought interconnect and the bold/italics made it easier to distinguish between characters.
BabyHouse chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
Vewy vewy nice job!
Pathetic Fallacy chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
Oh, that was - that was very clever. I like that. That's sweet. I'm a sucker for the beginning-is-the-same-as-the-ending thing.

Perhaps the bold and italic was un-necessary - (I hate reading stuff in bold - makes it look all choppy) - you could have gotten away with just sticking in a divider as you did, or maybe one of those chunky line things. You've been clear enough about who each segment is focused on without needing to clarify with different fonts.

Everyone's got a crush on House. They may deny it, they may deny even knowing who House is, but they all DO.

Which was why this was good and nifty.
missmartin chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
Hey really good! keep writing!
reviewer chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
I liked it, and...i just wanted to let you know, and give you a review, because it sucks when noone reviews.

anywho, good story.
QT Roo chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
Great job!:)
StopTheWorldImGettingDizzy chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
Wow, you're so good at the House fanfiction thing! I loved your other one (too lazy to go look up the name)- the banter was excellent. This is really different. Comically fabulous- not quite laugh out loud funny, but just sort of absurd and "ergh" frustrational at the same time. I guess the frustration differs depending on the ship of the person reading- as a House/Cuddy shipper, I appreciated how she kept her dignity and also had the sort of achy, sort of satisfying pull of "UGH, if only!" Great job.
housewatcher chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
Wow.

It's a love...well honestly, I don't know what that is. A love...quadrangle perhaps?

Very clever. You've managed to combine all major house pairings. You've also managed to keep the characters plausible.