Reviews for After the End
broken5pieces chapter 5 . 5/18
Haha lol I bet Hermione would list all of them in alphabet order. This is soooo good! I love the characterization and humor AND for the first time I believe Ron is written perfectly. Please continue this because it's one of the first very well written and thought thru fics I've ever read!
Rennyangelee chapter 46 . 4/20
Don't know if the authors will see this, but I can't not favorite this story and call myself a Potter fan. Reading this after DH has been around for awhile is fun I think; a neat experience, comparing this to the journey JKR mapped for us after this fic was complete. . Thank you so much for this lovely alternate ending. I feel as though I've stumbled upon a surprise eighth book. BTW, I found this gem thanks to my reading "Harry, a History", which I must go finish now.
I love this fanfic! Keep writing!
quoth-the-ravenclaw chapter 46 . 3/25
Oh my goodness. I know I'm years late to the party, but this story is so beautiful and precious. I've always been a bit hesitant about Hermione and Ron, but their relationship was portrayed SO lovingly here. I've never read such well-written fanfiction before - everybody was incredibly in-character (maybe with the exception of Draco, occasionally, and Ginny was a bit immature for my taste but she definitely came around). Harry and Ginny's romance was also written wonderfully - actually, this whole story was written absolutely wonderfully. I'm in complete awe of your skills. The fact that you could envision where the canon characters would be in four years is incredible. I know you guys are probably never going to read this, but I can't praise it enough. A must-read for Potterheads.
Don't Call Me Angie chapter 46 . 3/4
It's been years since this was updated so I don't even think you guys will see this but this is the most beautiful fanfiction I've ever read, better than cursed child and honestly the truest to what Harry Potter really was. The first fanfiction where I actually wanted Harry- Ginny and Ron Hermione to get together, this fanfiction has given me laughs, tears and everything in between. It makes me sad to reach the end of this, sadder still that I discovered this 15 years too late, but overjoyed to have read this at all. Thank you for this.
coxorangepippin chapter 46 . 2/10
I just read this whole story in one sitting, having seen it recommended on a list of best HP fan fiction, and...oh my goodness. This is one of the most beautiful things I've ever read. This is better than published novels. This is (sacrilege?) better than the ACTUAL HP novels. If I could print this out and bind it and put it on my shelf, I would. Thank you a thousand times for putting this out in the world; I know I'll reread it many, many times.
I am genuinely in awe, and don't really have the words to do it justice; but thank you so, so much, a million times over!
Jordi chapter 6 . 2/4
You had them drinking absinthe lol
digital-carver chapter 33 . 1/7
The story is pretty good, especially considering its age. But this version of Ginny is an immature little child who thinks throwing a tantrum is the way to resolve conflicts and get what you want. The only reason she has not killed herself or others so far is she has plot armour. The Ron-Hermione relationship is beautiful here, but between Ginny and Harry... it's not looking like a relationship based on actual love and trust between them.
This was is canon now I don't care
LOVEYOU chapter 46 . 12/29/2017
my heART this fic has been incredible and taken much more of my time than should have been allowed but so so worth it ohmygod t
a huge fan chapter 29 . 12/28/2017
I am not an emotional person. But this chapter made me scream cry and laugh and I cannot thank you enough for this. I have no idea when this was written it’s probably been years but this is just an incredible piece of writing. That fake Daily Prophet article was better than any article I’ve read and this whole chapter as well story has just filled the void left in my heart after deathly hallows. Thank you for this I am saving this chapter for the rest of my life.
Jonia chapter 46 . 11/22/2017
Great story! And it ended! Thank you!
Jonia chapter 40 . 11/22/2017
This is one of my favorite stories, and I am so afraid it's just going to end and not be finished! Well done,mbut please don't do that to me!
Khaldresh chapter 46 . 11/3/2017
Bloody most brilliant fanfic I've read in a long time. Made me shed tears of joy, and had me caught for days now. Will definately read it again, thanks for the great time. Pity self-printed books are so expensive, else it would definately take up a spot on my shelf.
Comrade'sRoza chapter 46 . 10/29/2017
Absolutely loved it! One of the best fanfictions I have read till date.
1,527 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »