Reviews for Harry Potter Meets Lord of the Rings
hafsa saleemi chapter 3 . 7/3/2013
how did the hobbits and Gandalf get 2 Hogwarts? maybe the others of the fellowship could come, no ideas 4 an adventure, at the end have a middle earth-Hogwarts festival or feast...?
Guest chapter 3 . 2/24/2013
Well, maybe you could have one of the hobbits get a crush on Hermione and then you can have Ron become protective... nah, I want Ron to get along with the hobbits. Oh, I know - have Fred and George come and get together with Merry and Pippin so you can have a chapter of their shennanigains! You could also do something on Harry and Frodo comparing themselves. (orphans, main character, disappearance device, alone in the universe, etc.) Maybe start something with another Voldemort encounter and have the hobbits and Gandalf help Harry and Co. You might get some more LOTR characters to come also if you wanted. I like Legolas. You can also have some Aragorn and Arwen - and maybe add a touch of Eowyn's jealousy. Maybe some Eowyn/Faramir? Maybe Harry,Ron, and Hermione can show the hobbits around Hogsmade. Maybe you can have Rosie Cotton come and have some Sam/Rosie. Hope that helped! I like it so far. :)
kotaband60 chapter 3 . 7/9/2012
If you unblock that writing block let me know! Amazing story!
Authoress Kiki chapter 2 . 9/18/2011
Yeah, you need to work on this. Elaboration, description, take your time and don't rush so you can construct the "feeling" of the scene.
Authoress Kiki chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Okie dokie. This is your first fanfic right? Ok. So you've got a good start but you need to elaborate and give descriptions. Also work on Gandalf's speech, it's not very...'speechy.' It could use some work. If you have trouble getting character's personalities right you should reread some of the books for reference. :)
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 3 . 8/16/2011
this is thebestestfriendsforever just moved to a different account.

I hope you get over your writers block soon. but seeing as it been a 4 years seen you update I guess not.
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 2 . 8/16/2011
yeah great chapter.
thebestestfriendsforever chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
yeah great chapter.
Adrianus Dirk chapter 3 . 7/7/2008
Maybe, could you add a bit of Star Wars, Star Trek, Mortal Kombat, Aliens/Predator, or even Pirates of the Carribean.
Kyle Simmons chapter 3 . 1/29/2008
I have more ideas. You should say that the Dark Forest has some kind of magical connection to the Lothlorien or Fangorn forest and that's how the Lord of the Rings characters go there. More Lord of the Rings characters could be introduced as well.
Kyle Simmons chapter 3 . 1/29/2008
I love The Lord of the Rings and my twin brother loves Harry Potter. You should have Voldemart accidentally raise Sauron from the grave in Chapter 3 and call it Alliance of the Dark.
Shichibi chapter 3 . 9/30/2007
You could have this series of events.

Fred and George Visit

The Twins, Merry, and Pip all meet and plot pranks.

Major prank on Malfoy