Reviews for Never Forget That
Cesar chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
T_T so beautiful whaaaaaa sob whaaaaaa I am not crying sniff. Anyway thank you for this story thank you.
dark24 chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
That was good man keep it up. Have a good day.
The Lord Of Pages chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
not bad dood anyway if you are reading this thanks for you're reviews dood i really aprecate them so if you can spare some time i have written a third story which is far better the my first or second the first was simply a smut fic since there were none running fanfiction with that pairing and the second was a fluffy fic that i wrote to help the naruto/karin section also if you want you might want to try and help me out with this task of making at least one or two oneshots for the naruto/karin section so it is just a suggstion for you it is really up to you if you want to help me so thanks dood ja ne!
bunji the wolf chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
Ah one showing their love nice one hehe keep up the great work and I'll let you know when my story is rewrite
Commoner chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
this is really deep! I like it, not many people write truly good Ino fanfiction.

Keep it up!
Tragic warrior chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
Nice one-shot. I admit I would not see Ino and Naruto getting together in the show but this is your story. If you give any of my stories a read review and tell me what you think.
Visceral Epiphany chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
wow that was short but very good...i hate writers like u...ur able to change sumones view on a certain character by bringing them out in a different light...i dont really no wot to say...i was one of the biggest ino haters as my reviews in ur other stories show...but now...aw shadup...ill start liking her soon...
Chexusai chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
Oh my... this was so nice! A few commas, corrections here and there, and this oneshot would rule!

Great job, my friend.

T. N. K.
Drekk chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
Sometiems Short and Sweet works the best

this is a good example of that

short yes but it convies alot

Good Job
chm01 chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
i just love it, and the best part is that you manage to mantain

ino's character
JLim chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
W00t go Naruto! haha nice story oh yea i wuz wondering if u could read my story...BOO!
shen dude chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
great story
DarkMasterStarr chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
This poem was good,in fact have a nack of write them.I hope you write more stories
Zacoruto orutonasiki chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
good job just make sure you spell check the next time. Anyway good job.
A kittie boi chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
Responding to your e-mail. Thanks, oh and this is really good. I personally like the InoxNaruto pairing, but anko rules. What typing program do you use? Your spelling sucks, no offense. But this is really cute. Please read my 'the astral' teaser, I'm not sure about that story.