Reviews for Hiei's Report
random girl chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
you said stupig ITS PID NOT PIG
Winter Hunter's Rose chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
Ha! That little twist at the end was funny!
MiOttah chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
Different, yet interesting...though there are some spelling errors you may want to check.

Mamma Luna
SilverRoseOfDeath chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
.Heck?

Yeah, definitely OOC!

Great job!
Akamery chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
lol, i visited your profile and i'm reading a few other fanfics you made. This one is 'awesome' *thumbs up* lol
TheInfamousHersh chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
- i like it!
Cafinatedangel13 chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
That was funny...in a wierd sort of way. I'm not sure I understood it the first time around, but I think I got the second. Keep it up!
BlueFireIce chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
LMAO! Omg i can imagine hiei writing this. it is funny. i like it. i'll ad it to my favorites
Bloody Sapphire Blade chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
I thought that that was great. It's funny because can you actually picture Hiei writing his feelings down?
liandrin chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
Wow, that's great. The end is way unexpected, and it just makes you laugh.

And by the way, you asked how I do the descriptions so well in my stories, and I don't really have a specific answer for you. All I can say is this: read a lot of good stories enough, and you'll slowly pick up on how to write a good fic. pay attention to what you like and try to integrate that style with yours. Good luck!

And the question about the languages - the Kyoshirans, kazumi's race, have a seperate language from the normal demons in YYH. It's because they've been split off from the otherworlds for so long. They speak their language and the YYH gang's language both fluently. Also, they have an older version of their language that is mostly forgotten, sort of like the way Latin is for us. I hope that answers your question. I won't actually use the older language much, I just liked the idea.

I hope you keep reading my story, Crimson Eyes, Sapphire Tears, and I hope you enjoy it. I just posted the 6th chapter. I plan to have at least two parts to it, and both will be long, so I hope you like Kazumi's saga.

- Liandrin
Thursday Addams chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
*anime fall*

Nice unexpected ending.

At the end he was pretty out of character but you did a good job keeping him in character otherwise.
Haykatsi chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
ehh...WOAH!
Psyco Anime Luver chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
me think funny. me also have question: how is it that i have liked all/most of your stories?
lukatheforbiddenone chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
that was so out of character lol but i enjoyedreading it lol