Reviews for Kakashi and Naruto: Friendly Bonds
Fan of kakashi chapter 1 . 2/1
I saw your fanfiction of kakashi mask
And then saw this
Good job
I like it
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2017
Agreed. Love the story.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2015
The fuck I just read? _
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
It's great, just need a little bit of grammar.
SonYukiGoku'sSister chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
This is sooooo going into my favs! love it!
CheddarTrek chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
Excellent story. I haven't noticed a strong relationship between Kakashi and Naruto in the Manga either, though I always hoped one would emerge in a manner sort of like this one. Kudos.

You did a good job writing it, it's too bad that we never see any bonding between them in canon.
velka chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
It was really sweet.
MurreMurmel chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
It's OCC, but without being OCC it wouldn't even be half as good! . I like it! It cracked me
ZukoKrazy chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
Hey I didnt think it sucked. It was cool. I liked it more than those Naruto Iruka fics cuz i mean thr already friends, right? so wats da point. Anyways, good story.

-ZK
Shadow Kitsune67 chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
lol. XD that was fun to read. X3
Jedi Cosmos chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
Lol it was weird until Sasuke appeared, and then it got funny. Hehehehehehe.
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
that was so CUTE! LOVED it...THANKS:D
The Goddess of the Madhouse chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
aww, cute.
BlackMoon13 chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
Thank the gods SOMEONE! finally did something like this. I am very annoyed that there are not more stories where Naruto and Kakashi have a good relationship. Heck in most stories i find Naruto hates him, and that really bugs me cuz. i really like these two characters. So anyway thanks for making this, and if you are up to it, PLZ.! make more with a good Naruto/Kakashi relationship. ( im not saying it has to be slash, im just saying somthing where its more like a brother or a father thing) Thanks!