Reviews for Breakaway
Indigo2004 chapter 11 . 11/1
I can’t wait for Tsunade to be humiliated when she comes back into consciousness! Please update! Your story is great so far!
Indigo2004 chapter 8 . 11/1
I love how the title of this is Harry Potter related lol story is really good so far
Tushya chapter 11 . 10/3
Oh God no please, ;-; continue this
Tushya chapter 3 . 10/3
Wow dude.. This story really makes me think about how things could have gone down hill for Sakura if not for Tsunade. Although, she is a resourceful girl, I'm sure she would have figured something out.
And Sasuke's execution was a surprise. I also wonder why Tsunade kept refusing Sakura with all her potential
20moua652 chapter 11 . 6/26
When will you update the next chapter?
Guest chapter 11 . 10/11/2015
This is so amazing
bad blood chapter 11 . 8/29/2015
wen r u gonna bring out d nxt chap I'm gettin impatient
zombiekins5948 chapter 11 . 11/12/2014
Please make make more uplates
Caeria chapter 8 . 10/4/2014
Good to see that Sakura's coming out of her internal exile.
Caeria chapter 6 . 10/4/2014
Sakura really does bring a lot of her treatment on herself. All the references to bimbos and how everyone dislikes her. Depression aside, she's a complete unlikeable bitch. It's amusing that she then gets mad and is angry that no one likes her.

Hoping that she'll soon turn herself around.
Caeria chapter 4 . 10/4/2014
I'm enjoying the story, it's a unique take on "what-if". Although, I want to scream and shake Sakura. All her thoughts seem to revolve around how nothing was given to her and everyone pitied her. At no point point have we seen her actually strive and work to get anything for herself. She just keeps hoping that everything will fall into her lap.
MissGoogleMe chapter 11 . 8/25/2014
Oops spelling mistake: *Tsunade*
MissGoogleMe chapter 11 . 8/25/2014
YAY! Ysunade got her *ss beaten!
Ebon fire Red waters chapter 11 . 7/21/2014
EEEE this story is amazingly well written! Please update!
Shadow werewolf54 chapter 11 . 5/29/2014
Love the story. I know it has been a while since an update but hope to see one in the future.