Reviews for Breakaway
This is so amazing
bad blood chapter 11 . 8/29
wen r u gonna bring out d nxt chap I'm gettin impatient
zombiekins5948 chapter 11 . 11/12/2014
Please make make more uplates
Caeria chapter 8 . 10/4/2014
Good to see that Sakura's coming out of her internal exile.
Caeria chapter 6 . 10/4/2014
Sakura really does bring a lot of her treatment on herself. All the references to bimbos and how everyone dislikes her. Depression aside, she's a complete unlikeable bitch. It's amusing that she then gets mad and is angry that no one likes her.

Hoping that she'll soon turn herself around.
Caeria chapter 4 . 10/4/2014
I'm enjoying the story, it's a unique take on "what-if". Although, I want to scream and shake Sakura. All her thoughts seem to revolve around how nothing was given to her and everyone pitied her. At no point point have we seen her actually strive and work to get anything for herself. She just keeps hoping that everything will fall into her lap.
MissGoogleMe chapter 11 . 8/25/2014
Oops spelling mistake: *Tsunade*
MissGoogleMe chapter 11 . 8/25/2014
YAY! Ysunade got her *ss beaten!
Ebon fire Red waters chapter 11 . 7/21/2014
EEEE this story is amazingly well written! Please update!
Shadow werewolf54 chapter 11 . 5/29/2014
Love the story. I know it has been a while since an update but hope to see one in the future.
Uncertain-Angel chapter 11 . 12/27/2013
This is an absolutely awesome story! Is there any more to it? The plot is really good. I love how you've portrayed Sakura. The emotion in this are really good; I can really understand how these characters feel too. Awesome job, wish you could finish it.

ultimatechocoholic chapter 11 . 6/1/2013 made me cry. With actual tears.

And then she sort of healed and it was all right again.

This story was one of the best I've ever read. I fully believe you have a true talents, and that even though its been 5 years, try to get back into it.

Because it really is amazing.
Freak-show101 chapter 11 . 10/12/2011
Yaayayayaayay I lurveeee this. Update soon!
Mikume-chan chapter 11 . 5/5/2011
This is a great GaaSaku story! -checks "add to favorites" box- Sakura's really strong! I like how you may have given her alot of power but she isn't a total mary-jane. And she doesn't ruin it with crappy lines. :D
starsonwild chapter 11 . 4/22/2011
this story is really good i hope you write more of it jest saying i really like it.