Reviews for Robes and Riches
Jessica314 chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
Cute :) but I see what you mean about the angst sneaking in!

Poor Aragorn, he never wanted any of this :) I think he would have been content to be filthy the rest of his life. I think Legolas is probably relieved that he's finally begun to bathe with a bit more regularity.

I'm still laughing at the thought of Legolas braiding his hair! It's a good thing Gimli didn't see that part, or he would have offered to braid the beard! :)
FearOfDeathIsIllogical chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Great story.
Alana84 chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
Cute little one-shot, I quite liked it! Well written and well portrayed! Haha, poor Aragorn! Kudos!
StarLight9 chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
Ah, this was very sweet! I enjoyed it a lot!
SpiritoftheWhiteRose chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
I'm just laughing to the point of no end.
Alex Took chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
haha good story!
Asher Elric chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
THis was funny! oh brilliant!
grumpy123 chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
Very funny story, Poor Aragorn surrounded by people who want to dress him. Legolas was right, they have waited a long time for a king.
Just Me chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
I love it!
Lyn chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
Very good!

Just one suggestion:

The head steward managed to maneuver his

way passed the elf

I think the sentence should read:

managed to maneuver his way past the elf

An example would be: We passed the store on the

way, but then a man ran past us.

Guess it doesn't really make much sense, but I'm

sure it's proper.

If a separate verb is used, then use PAST

managed to maneuver his way past the elf

or use the verb to pass:

managed to pass the elf

the head steward passed the elf
Yemi Hikari chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
Well written and so true.
Aelaer chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
I must say that this is very delightful. A couple spelling errors and a couple missing spaces, but I can blame on that. I can completely see the servants flanking all over Aragorn, though, and I must say that the thought is amusing. And right after them are all the lords of Gondor, and after them the captains, and then maybe some merchants...

Ahh. Poor king does not get a break.
lindahoyland chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
Delightful !I would imagine,having all those servants would take some getting used to !