Reviews for Another Time
ZachQuintoLover2011 chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Really good story
crossMyheartHope2Spy chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
*slow clap* very well written

i think the way you wrote ardeth was brilliant!

and the plot, very interesting, will you make a story about that time that was before?

Pesti chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Rick has a good life now, with a good family; and he's still a very strong, bright man...but this makes me wonder if he knows, somewhere deep inside, just how much he's limiting himself? Does he have half-remembered dreams that disturb him with glimpses of what he might be, or who he was?

ponders

I feel bad for Ardeth, because he does remember, and know. Extremely well-written, and it just cries out for a longer fic.
me chapter 1 . 5/5/2004
oh, thinking about doing a long fic about their lives before? because i really think you should.
byee..
Nuwanda chapter 1 . 3/30/2004
*shakes head* Once again, you just plain amaze me. You have such terrific talent. This was wonderful. Terrific. Absolutely GORGEOUS. I agree with you, Oded Fehr is beautiful, and his screen presence is- there is no other word for it- smoldering, as you said. And he's hot, and his hair is phenomenally beautiful. And yeah, Brendan Fraser's not bad, either. _ But this was beautiful beyond words. I'm going to stop trying to express my love for this fic, shut up, and just stare at you with adoration shining in my eyes and a silly fangirl grin on my face. *does so* _
Hidden chapter 1 . 10/3/2003
Whee...that was good!

I'd love to see a sequel (or a prequel in this case)were the 2 of them were still warriors i ancient time!

But no matter what it was superb.
PinkyLemon chapter 1 . 8/8/2002
AWW...So good! Ardeth Bey is too damn sexy not to be in a slashy pair!
wildcardgal chapter 1 . 4/8/2002
Ooooh, yummy Angst. I would love to see more on this theme.
sordidstory chapter 1 . 3/1/2002
Damn... that was good. Very good.

I think I'm in shock.

SS
SaturnsFirefly chapter 1 . 12/27/2001
*growls* Damn you! Now you got me hooked on TMR slash! First it was Gundam Wing Slash, then it was Sailormoon Slash, then it was both Digimon and Pokemon slash. Now it's turning into movie slash! *stalks off* I need to see somebody about this...
EntreNous chapter 1 . 11/20/2001
*fans self* Oh my. I only wish it had been longer! Very nice first person POV on Ardeth's part. I can just hear that lovely deep and exotic accent whispering the story. Mmmmm. Please! Write more! Maybe a story about the two back when they were both warriors? *fan self again*
rose-chan chapter 1 . 10/7/2001
this is really the first fic of yours that i have read. it was quite grand! _ too bad there aren't any more mummy returns stories that i can find.
Fortune Cookie chapter 1 . 7/24/2001
I really can't stand slash... but that's just me. I have no clue why I read this... I guess i didn't see that it was slash... oh well :)
foggynite chapter 1 . 7/1/2001
wooo, chile, ya'll sure know how to pen a slash. seriously, tho- that was great. Fehr. mmmmmmm. i wasn't too into mummy slash- i was having a hard time seeing those two together, for all that they're alike- but you have made a believer out of me ;)
Lassiter chapter 1 . 6/28/2001
ardeth is cool. when i grow up i'm going to be just like ardeth with weird tattooes on my face and swing round my sword as i gallop across the deserts upon my trusty steed... THIS STORY IS DAMN COOL. it is DAMN GOOD. you are a talented writer, i mean it. so much better than a lot of the crapfics that are out there. i like this a lot.