Reviews for The Crucible
EriksfavoritePhan chapter 4 . 4/19/2011
Oops, my bad. I forgot you had a sequel to this story. Sorry about that!
EriksfavoritePhan chapter 41 . 4/11/2011
Well, I just re-read this entire story, and I still like it. And I still think you should finish it. Even though after 5 years it's highly unlikely. Just thought I'd throw it out there.
GreenBabiesRule chapter 24 . 2/15/2009
Elphaba's sarcasm is awesome :)The story is really great!
Elizabeth chapter 41 . 12/21/2008
Wow. That was... deep.
whispertaker chapter 41 . 6/24/2008
I LOVED THIS STORY...it had everything! A green baby, a flying broom, a wizard, a witch. Wicked is such an awesome story, but it is always nice to imagine the "missing years" of Elphaba's life. The story was easy to read and well written. Thanks for keeping me entertained!
arya is aweshum13 chapter 41 . 5/28/2008
i love i & would love more!
ElphabaTheDelirious117 chapter 41 . 1/9/2008
This must be the best chapter of all time. "I grabbed my broom before I could think about what I was doing and leapt out the window, with the newfound confidence of one who knows she will not fall." Is my favourite line. EVER. LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT. LOVE. IT. LOVE.
DamagedGlory chapter 41 . 12/22/2007
I just spent all day reading this . . . it was amazing. So now I'm off to read the sequel . . . at 1 in the morning :-P
ElphabaTheDelirious117 chapter 12 . 12/10/2007
Aw, so cute. I'm glad someone made one of Elphaba's babies green. None of them usually are.
ElphabaTheDelirious117 chapter 11 . 12/10/2007
Teehee. This chapter was just funny all over the place.
ElphabaTheDelirious117 chapter 10 . 12/10/2007
Dear Sarima:

I’m dead.

-Fiyero

I found this simply hilarious. Continue.
ElphabaTheDelirious117 chapter 9 . 12/10/2007
Ugh, the Wizard, so evil yet so human. Continue.
ElphabaTheDelirious117 chapter 8 . 12/10/2007
He lived above the corn exchange? That is disconcerting.

"As I was led out of the room, I wasn’t so out of it that I didn’t notice he looked as pained as I did."

So maybe the Wizard has a heart. Wow. That's NEWS to me. This is a good chapter, though. As are all the others so far. But whatever.
ElphabaTheDelirious117 chapter 7 . 12/10/2007
Oh, how I would love to projectile vomit over so many people. Sadly, I can't bring myself to do it at the right times.

What the Wizard says reminds me of everyone's (not mine, for I don't watch it) favourite line from Star Wars. But that's not important. The Wizard/Elphaba battle is always fun to watch, but it's getting creepy here. Which is Gregory's style. Sometimes. Good job.
ElphabaTheDelirious117 chapter 6 . 12/10/2007
First of all: FIYERO'S OPERA CAPE? I cannot stress this anymore. But I hope you know what I mean.

Um. Let's see. Elphaba's comments are great, as always. Continue.