Reviews for Disperse
Lyron chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
I came across this as I was looking for a Harry Potter fic, and I can't say enough that I wished I had found this sooner!

You have portrayed a in-depth of Zabuza so well, without any grammatical or mechanical sentence error that I could spot.

A truly beautiful one-shot if you asked me, nothing more - nothing less.
Sesshy's Girl 00 chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
That was amazing! It was so vivid, beautifl and full of emtoion! You captured Zabuza's thoughts on Haku at the end very well! Great job!
Elinix chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
Awsome. You captured the atmosphere and the spirit of tih moments perfectly. A lovely fic, stright to my favorite list.
ofudamaster chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
Woo...I said I'd come find your Zabuza fic (I'm from deviantart, same username) and I did.

God, he must of been a tough character to tackle. I think some of the writing is too poetic to be Zabuza (It's all extremely well written, BTW, I just don't think Zabuza's capable of eloquent thought ), but there are also some really good lines that just scream out his personality.
Anonymous One chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
Absolutely beautiful! Your descriptions are so vivid and full of emotion... I was able to picture the whole scene as Zabuza... amazing!

Keep up the good work!