Reviews for Of Descriptors and Fanfiction
pedestriancow chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Haha this was cool!
fadingg chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
This made me laugh so hard.

Every bit of it is true!

Favourite this for sure.
SBEL chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Lol, I loved it!

Short and funny.
wellyuthink chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
OMG! I can't believe I found this again - it's hilarious and great to read over and over - thank you very much for writing!
rebeccasaurus chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
AHAHAHAHAHahahahaha!

This is so win. Love!

-Fluffy
ladyredraven chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
Fabulous! Covering those cliches in that manner was so funny! I do agree with those saying that it'd be cool to see how others react...*unsubtle hint*
anki chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
OMG Scott!.. this was hilarious!.. very very well written.. hehe.

I wonder if Harry would ever get irritated at his alternate avataars.. being in love with Ginny.. Hermione.. or even Draco from time to time.. hehe.. must be confusing for the characters to live in the world of fanfiction..

But "writers can be accomodating" ;)

"lemon drop?"

-keep writing-
weasley-freckles chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
/me cracks up.

I *loved* that Scott!

It had me laughing the entire time.

And it's so true!

/me laughs more.

Megan
Fayet chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
This one is great..

A really good idea. Sad, that this is only a One-Shot.. I guess you wont be too fond of the idea of writing a sequel?
SlightlyFrumiousBandersnatch chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
*giggles slightly* I may just have to put this on faves. The whole thing was very funny, but my favorite bit was the last two lines

"Yes, always plays havoc with the readers' minds. At least my actor has a reasonable nose. And I must say that I feel better now that Black and Lupin..." Snape smirked, "...well."

"Indeed. Do you remember, it took Hagrid two days to find his hut again?" Dumbledore chuckled. "And that was after he woke up to find it was made of stone!"

I agree heartily about Sirius and Lupin, btw.
harrypottermagic32 chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
Haha this was great. You write really well, and you picked up on a lot of those classic fanfic occurrences. It's always good to poke fun at us every once in awhile! I'll be looking forward to reading more from you. All those things you mentioned in the story were so true! Like the lemon drops, that was great.
anonymous chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
Ha ha ha! Brilliant! Made me laugh out loud!
Hestia Hesperus chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
Scott, this was absolutely delightful! I finally was able to get time off to read it and I'm very glad I did! I never really thought of it from this point of view. 100% for creativity, I'd say! Off to read your other one now...this is definitely goin to be one of my favorites!

Cheers!

Signed, Hestia
reflecting chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
that was amazing! XD I think I'll die laughing... ;P lol!
Possum132 chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
Funny! Though JKR rather meanly refers in GoF to Snape's "over large nostrils" so I think he has just got to get used to the nose.