Reviews for Disenchanted
Ace Von S chapter 10 . 3/25/2006
Oh, poor Will.
DarkAngelPearl chapter 9 . 3/22/2006
Man, Abigail’s grandmother was cruel! And it looks like Abigail made a new friend, but is he trustworthy? And James Norrington is her UNCLE? This should be interesting. Please update soon!

sweet krab whacka chapter 9 . 3/21/2006
Aaw, her mother insulted Jack (and Abigail). Very short chapter, but well done.

I'll be waiting for the next one.
sweet krab whacka chapter 8 . 3/20/2006
Another good chapter. Keep it goin'. :)
DarkAngelPearl chapter 8 . 3/20/2006
LOL, poor Will, not able to steer a ship. I hope you can update soon!

Ace Von S chapter 8 . 3/19/2006
This is getting interesting. *cackle*
DarkAngelPearl chapter 7 . 3/17/2006
Yay! Abigail and Will are back together again! And now she and Jack know who each of them are, but will they accept it! Please update soon! I hate the suspense!

Crystalized Flowers chapter 7 . 3/17/2006
HEY!I LOVE UR STORY!AND I SERIOUSLY CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!YAY!

WELL I HAVE TO GO THOUGH:( HERES A KITTY 4 U!.sorry for the short review though,im in school and in a class right now.
Sidthe chapter 7 . 3/15/2006
Yay is Jack ever going to figure out who Abby is?
sweet krab whacka chapter 7 . 3/15/2006
Good chapter. Does Jack actually know that it is his daughter? Or does he only suspect?

I love the way this story is going so far.

Keep it up.
DarkAngelPearl chapter 6 . 3/12/2006
Jack is her father! Man, I never saw that coming. I just thought that Abigail’s father would be another crew member on the Black Pearl or something. Well, I hope you can update soon!

sweet krab whacka chapter 6 . 3/12/2006
OH! CONNECTION! OH! Nice chapter. There also isn't as many mistakes; easier to read. Good chapter, waiting for the next.
Lyless and Lockesilver chapter 6 . 3/12/2006
please write more soon!

I want to see what happens when she finds Jak and Will!
DarkAngelPearl chapter 5 . 3/10/2006
Dun dun dun! Abigail is now a pirate! I really like this story and I hope you can update soon! I want to know what’ll happen next and how Abigail will take it when she finds out that Barbossa is only using her!

sweet krab whacka chapter 5 . 3/8/2006
You have quite a few mistakes, try reading it once through once you've finished typing it. But you have a very good plot, I will be checking on your story. Nicely done.
35 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »