Reviews for Something Like Love
The Wonder Snowflake chapter 4 . 2/16/2007
SQUE! _ Short yet sweet, although you could have wored on the plot a bit better, but whatever

good job

Cheers

Crmy
Galistar07water chapter 4 . 12/2/2006
I really liked it...
Ritsukitty chapter 4 . 10/29/2006
i love your story but i think you could plish the ending up a bit. soon as he killed seimei you kind of sped itup by saying 'and they walked away hand in hand and eventually he told his little neko boy everything' or something along those lines. its good but you could add more details instead of just flat ending it. other then that i LOVED your story! _
Mierkai chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
This fic shows great promise.
vampyreice chapter 4 . 7/10/2006
How fricking anti-climatic can you get?

I liked the story even though you didn't explain things fully, like how Seimei was alive and what happened between him and Soubi but I figured that would be explained later so I kept reading. But then you go from Seimei about to rape Ritsuka and then Soubi and Ritsuka living happily ever after (very cheesy) in about two sentences. Also another thing that really bugged me was why Soubi used a gun to kill Seimei and Soubi's reason for protecting Ritsuka.
AoyagicestHime chapter 2 . 6/3/2006
oh hell O_O

WAH WHY SEIMEI'S EARS GONE? T_T
AoyagicestHime chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
teehee so far so good _

i know theres more chappies to rea,d but i thought i would give a shot at commenting on them alL _

that way it'd be more exciting!
Lothliana chapter 4 . 5/30/2006
If developed a little further this story could really be amazing. The plotline is good, and i enjoyed the way you wrote it, but i have to admit that it is rushed. I don't know what Seimei was feeling when his fighter attacked him, i don't know what Ritsuka's feelings really were either...

Lenghten it and it'll be really, really good i bet.
Anata-chan chapter 4 . 4/14/2006
You have a promising plotline, but you didn't take the time to really develop it. This story could blossom into an amazing work of fanfiction, just give yourself a little while to mature in your writing before returning to this.

A few pointers:

Every time someone different speaks, a new paragraph is created.

Also, take some more time with descriptions and emotions: if my long-thought-dead brother suddenly returned and threatened to rape me, I'd be a little more freaked out. Ritsuka, since he idolizes Seimei so greatly, would be torn because he loves his brother, but at the same time has been betrayed. It's in his character to constantly forgive, even when he's being hurt.

I'd like to see where you work this in the future, if you decide to come back to it.
LovelessRitsuka chapter 4 . 4/2/2006
Yea...Your story reminds me of stories I read that are totally amazing and I can't wait to see what happens, then the ending totally lets me down. It's really good though, except for the ending.
LoveMeNot chapter 4 . 3/26/2006
i loved your story but i wasn't satisfied with the ending...still its a nice story :D thanks...soubixritsuka stories make my day complete
Fulllmetal Tears chapter 4 . 3/12/2006
aw I love you your writing is amazing
JenFur chapter 4 . 3/4/2006
I liked the first few chapters ALOT but the ending is so extremely rushed that I am dissapointed. You could have had another solid 3-4 chapters especially since they were all so short leading up to the closure. If you ever pick the story up again give the ending the time it deserves. )
Honto.Kawaii.Neko-chan chapter 4 . 3/4/2006
The ending was, in my eyes, a lil abrupt, but all with all, I liked it - It's a good first try! I've read you have gravitation ff too? Need to read those too of course ! ;-)

Byebye

*hug/kiss*

Michelle
VampireJazzy chapter 4 . 3/4/2006
o..m...f..g...im sry but omfg that was THE most fucking gay ending ever! -bows- sry for my rude behaivor but ur story was so marvoilous yet the endding was crappy, shit, thous it was gay. but i still loved the earlier chapters. hope ya continue writeing. ja ne - agian sry for the harsh opinion of one person.

love