Reviews for Echoes of Light
Brievel chapter 3 . 6/9
Change your mind, you will!
Brievel chapter 2 . 6/9
Oh, hahahaha, "I'm your father." Priceless. xD I love how you do their banter and your phraseology, this is quite fun. xD
Brievel chapter 1 . 6/9
Oooh, now this I can't *wait* to see. "Your overconfidence is your weakness."
Book girl fan chapter 2 . 8/8/2013
'Somehow, the words just seemed to fit.'

I wonder why?
Vandenberg chapter 3 . 6/26/2010
Great job in writing up this story and, honestly, I found it quite funny that Anakin was stuck with Yoda and Obi-Wan on Dagobah. All in all, i'd like to compliment your characterisation and awesome writing style. The only bad thing about this was that it was short! D: (actually, disregard that, i'm just sad about it ending) *tear* ."

Keep it up! :D

-Sked-San-san
Linnorria chapter 3 . 1/28/2010
I like the changes you made. Anakin's such a straight-forward kind of guy, you really captured that well.
blue darth vader chapter 3 . 12/31/2009
you did a terrible job ending it
Smenzer chapter 3 . 1/31/2009
That's cute, than Ani prefers sloppy swamps to sand (but then he did swin in a sewer during the Clone Wars, right?). It was also very clever of him to show up as Darth Vader by those troopers to rescue Obi! Very brilliant! Its also nice that Yoda is willing to give him the benefit of the doubt instead of just locking him up right away.

Happy endings are always better.

GREAT story!
Smenzer chapter 2 . 1/31/2009
That was a great ending to this chapter! That was very sweet, too, Ani holding his son. And its so like the Jedi to be too impatient to wait for the elevator. Reminds me of Obi hanging onto that flying droid thingy in Ep II, getting a "free" ride without using an airspeeder. And then Obi wonders where Ani gets all those bad, rash habits of jumping out of speeders! LOL.

I'm sure it was very hard for Ani to kill Palpy, as they had been friends all those years. I'm glad that he saved Obi though and that the two appear to be friends again, joking and stuff. :)
Smenzer chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
I'm glad that Anakin and Obi-Wan became friends again in this chapter, even if Ani still doesn't totally trust him yet. Truthfully, I hardly ever watch Espisode I because that whole fight on Mustafar is just so depressing. I'm glad you fixed it in this story!
Setsuhana chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
Wow! Probably one of the best star wars fanfics I've read so far!
Wuff chapter 3 . 7/3/2007
Wonderful story, it's always nice to read Episode 3 fanfics with a happy ending ;-)

You captured the tension between Anakin and Obi-Wan very well. I especially liked when Obi-Wan said he whished Qui-Gon had never found him... On the one hand, he really meant it, and on the other it hurt him to think of it. Very nicely done.

It's probably never going to be the way it once was for them and there are still hard times ahead (the Republic needs to be rebuild etc.) but as Anakin said: whatever comes, he knows he can rely on his family and Obi-Wan.
phantom-jedi1 chapter 3 . 11/16/2006
A nice alternate ending. Certainly better than what actually happened. Do continue with a sequel.

Keep writing!

phantom_jedi
QueenNaberrie chapter 3 . 8/5/2006
Oh please tell me there is a sequel to this. This is great! I'll have to check your profile for one.

QN :)
Aimee chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
Yeah, read ANons review. Do kinda agree with the whole best case senario thing. I'm the redemption person and I still agree. I do like your story though.