Reviews for Next Time
dbzsotrum9 chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
we the people need more Sena X Mamori... almost all pairings in the Eyeshield 21 Universe is fanon (not one canon pairing) so their is no point in arguing which one is better because these pairs can only be fan made any ways and based off individual taste (cept most slash pairings, cause those are usually made with the straight characters)...

but Sena X Mamori is definitely the best pair in the series
Kumikoson4 chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
Wow! I didn't expect that kiss, but it was so romantic! :D
Miss Acacia chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
So cute !

Personnaly, I prefer to oneshots to long, boring fics but it's up to you! Anyway you're so talented I guess I'll read any fanfiction you write about this pairing !

It's too bad it's not very popular T_T
SisCo Kid chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
I just finished Eye Shield 6 and I'm thinking about working on a Sena Mamori fic myself. Their my preferred couple, but little people seem to agree with me. Good fic by the way, I like how you didn't have them go through all that sappy stuff, but instead just had them kiss. It was cute.
Withdrawn chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
This fic is really good, and thank you for writing not only a SenyaXMamori fic, but a fluffy one too! Great job!
Kujo-603 chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
Yet another good story. I would really like to see that longer story you have in your head. I can easily say my favorite author. I love the Sena Mamori couple. Very interesting.
yuuhiuzumaki chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
Your genius continues; I'll probably write my own EyeShield 21fic titled "Road to Glory". Baically Sena getting a Football scholarship to USA and beating down an arrogant University Varsity team. Think Mighty Ducks 3. So anyways, featuring here are Hiruma, Sena and Raimon (Kurita goes to another university). GOOD luck and keep up with the good one shots