Reviews for Whisper
The SoulEater Alchemist chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
TT-TT
WhatifStoryTeller chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Lol I love how you curse yourself after writing these, I think they are well done.
Shadewolf7 chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
Note: you were not the first (or the last) to put that idea into Mustang's skull, so putting your hands in the oven seems a bit... harsh.
Deltana chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
Both of these stories were very well told. The essence you give the character (either Ed or Roy) as they're telling their side of what they see or think is brilliant. It kind of leaves a lasting impression of a fierce emotion. Excellent job!

(Yay for Roy not committing suicide!)
FeriWiccan chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
Damn you, lump in my throat! But again, I love it! Evanescence really fits into this one, as it did the last one. Great, great job -gives cookie-. It's so sad...
coffeexcoffeexcoffee chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
;.; It IS gorgeous isn't it?
DainoChild chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
Sweet story, in an angsty knd of way. Why do I find angst sweet? Meh, I'm messed up that way.

Anyways, great use of the lyrics. Whisper's one of my all-time fave songs.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to read the companion fic.
Onyxlight chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
Very well done... I liked it.
Aztec Goddess chapter 1 . 3/3/2006
Well, it wasn't you who gave Roy the idea to shoot himself . . . which foreshadows him eventually getting shoy. . Gah! My damn English class! I'm analyzing too much now.

Anyway, nice ending! You didn't have to make it happier but it flowed, so I like it!
new moongirl chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
it was good ending, even though ed died in the last one, sob sob, noe i'm depressed again! and i just got over it! darn it! oh well, i have my oher fics to cheer me up! good job, this was a good sequel it was well written even if it did leave me depressed. sigh, i guess it's because your such a good writer that you can actually make me sad just by reading.
Raven the Joker chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
Your story is so sad :(. But i enjoy read it as well! :)
senko chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
too lazy to sign in heh. but hey, really nice job.. although i think ed would forgive roy for not shooting himself coz he gave the what-the-hell-are-you-doing? look. haha. i expected roy to shoot himself to oblivion but hm. interesting.