Reviews for A Box of Crayons
Dylan chapter 13 . 2/17/2011
Excellent story.
RachelMarsters chapter 4 . 1/24/2010
This is such a great story, I love that you wrote in 2nd person. It took me until this chapter to realize why there were colors in front of every chapter name, lol. I didn't like this chapter much only because I dont want spike to love cordy! Its really twisted, but understandable, why he does though. Great work! I can't wait to read more :)
Berserkerofhell chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Wow. Great Start. Hoping for more Spuffy in the coming chapters.
ozma914 chapter 11 . 11/28/2007
I know I've read this before, but I'm running through all the backed up alerts, and this was next, and - just as funny as before. :-)
darklover chapter 10 . 9/22/2007
Sorcha is so adorable. This is a great story. I thought this was supposed to be a Spuffy story since u have it under the Spike/Buffy category but it's not. I suggest you change it to no particular characters since this isn't a story that deals with a specific couple. Unless, you meant spuffy friendship.
ozma914 chapter 10 . 8/4/2006
I have GOT to remember not to read your stories while attempting to drink any sort of liquid.
Louvil chapter 10 . 7/24/2006
Cute and funny!

I'm glad that fic's still alive.
Ari chapter 10 . 7/24/2006
Why is this in the S/B section?
ozma914 chapter 9 . 4/13/2006
BOY, that story brought back memories!

But I laughed all the way through it anyway. :-
Louvil chapter 9 . 4/7/2006
The End? Really? I wouldn't mind more.

Very cute the the wonderful zuke,zuch,zach,squash...what an excellent ending for a...meal!Gotta love Clem's practical mind!

Can I say again how much I love that fic?
Priscilla19 chapter 9 . 4/6/2006
This is really really really... cute. Like really. Cute. And it's written really well. Bang up job. Sorcha is adorable, Spike (in later chapters) is hilarious, love that Cordy is back in the mix (and with Spike no less! Whoa!). Buffy is okay... Not a real Bangel fan myself, but I admire you for not bashing Spike and keeping him around.

All around goodness!
scifimimi chapter 2 . 4/5/2006
This is a review for the whole story. It was very well-written, I was almost in tears for parts of it. I hope you continue it.
MeoW03 chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
Ive not read this yet but I have added you to all the alert lists
ozma914 chapter 8 . 3/15/2006
Strange ... I was laughing out loud and getting nostaglic at the same time. The picture of Spike and Angel playing football with a six year old ... or Spike refusing to ask for directions with Cordy there to berate him ... :-
ozma914 chapter 7 . 3/13/2006
*whew* I was sweating with Angel, remembering all the kid-talk minefields I've had to walk through, over the years.