Reviews for The Meeting
Sensei Raika chapter 4 . 7/14/2006
Interesting story so far. By the end of the second chapter I was hooked, so i'm writing this for all for of 'em so far. Y'know the final fantasy story i've been procrastinating on? Look for it in 3 days. Hope you understand it. Keep up the good work!
M for Mystery chapter 4 . 7/8/2006
Great story! I think the last chapter was a little rushed, but overall, I really liked this.
Trey chapter 2 . 7/7/2006
Spirited Celebration chapter 4 . 7/6/2006
Awesome! Keep on writing!
Spirited Celebration chapter 3 . 7/6/2006
Exciting! On to the next chapter!
Dane chapter 2 . 6/13/2006
:)I gotta say, I like it so far. update soon
Spirited Celebration chapter 2 . 6/11/2006
Amazing! woot! Keep on writing!
Trey chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
are you going to update this story or have you decided not to continue it? ive been checking it every few days and ithasn't been updated yet. keep up the good work on this and Aduro Et Ater(nice title by the way)
Dane chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO UPDATE? I am slightly disconcerted at your lack of punctuality on supplementing your story with more ingenuity and suspence, I expect more in the future.

P.S. I luv the story, and Aduro Et Ater
Darius chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
i read both this story and Aduro Et Ater, and i noticed in the summary you said Beth's first vampire encounter is in this one, but in the other one I thought she hadn't ever fought a vampire?
PhanPhicAddict chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
That was awsome I've been reading Aduro Et Ater and just had to read. It's awsome to learn how they met each other. You should keep writing you can't forget Jen
Spirited Celebration chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
O. Interesting. I love your other story! Keep on writing them both!
Fortune Zyne chapter 1 . 2/27/2006