Reviews for Alone
Talagan chapter 17 . 5/5/2011
Very enjoyable story and very sweet. I'm not terribly fond of romance, but there was enough drama and such to keep me definitely interested. And I enjoyed the portions involving the children. :) Thank you muchly for sharing this lovely story and I look forward to reading the prequel!
kinnik72 chapter 11 . 3/5/2009
So good!
kinnik72 chapter 5 . 3/5/2009
This is so good.
kinnik72 chapter 3 . 3/5/2009
I like it so far.
KellyRoxton chapter 17 . 7/6/2008
I am very new to stargate I have just bought the whole series and were only on season two near the end we just finished HOliday in which I laughed when Jack was faced with T talking about shaving off his hair.

Grins. I sure hope more flirting with Sam comes about.

Great story I'm going to go and look to see if you wrote the start of the story :) Great Job.
msand chapter 17 . 4/8/2008
I read this story in one go. Now off to find the rest of the stories.

Great Job.

msand
smithcrafter chapter 17 . 4/11/2007
Good story. Now I need to go find the prequel. Consider this a review for each chapter, because I read the entire thing in a couple of sittings today.
scifithinker chapter 17 . 2/27/2007
I finished this story this evening, and I enjoyed it. I'm off to bookmark your page to come back to later.
scifithinker chapter 12 . 2/26/2007
I'm enjoying the story. (If I weren't so tired, I'd stay up to finish it.) I have to say though, I'm finding all the Star Trek names to be distracting. The names make it difficult to remember the qualities of your characters since they remind me of the Trek characters.
BettyHall223 chapter 17 . 12/21/2006
I just read this story from start to finish. It had me in tears in so many places. Loved the devotion that Jack and Sam have with each other and their kids. You did a great job writing this and hope to read more from you.
marydoll chapter 17 . 11/13/2006
Chapters 5-17 what a great read,i am now off to read the sequel
marydoll chapter 4 . 11/13/2006
Chapters 1-4.I knew when hammond had a bad feeling too this was gonna be a stinker of a you cant have killed looks to me like a good story i am enjoying it so far
Razzbaby chapter 4 . 10/28/2006
OMG! Talk about being numb. This is good! I am so glad I found this fic. Thanks for sharing.
dreamer one chapter 17 . 8/27/2006
Finally, now for the #100 review. I loved writing this story. Looking back now after a few months and a few of the prequels I'm seeing some ways it can be enriched. Once I've finished the prequels, I hope to go back and revise Alone, adding some of the character growth and richness (and additional new characters) that have come to the fore in this series. It's a pleasure!
Razzbaby chapter 1 . 5/4/2006
I found the prequel, but I had to read this one first... I like it! Looking forward to them all!