Reviews for What Dreams May Come
Tandy Sandman chapter 18 . 4/15/2013
This is a great story! I really enjoyed it! Thanks so much for sharing!
Tony chapter 18 . 2/14/2011
Awww, very cute and fun story!
lindajrjt chapter 18 . 2/8/2008
Very good story and I am sorry you had problems posting it. I enjoyed all the intrigue and the mystery associated with this story and I am glad that I had a chance to read it. The solution was an interesting one because I thought at first he had indeed decided to kill himself. Glad that is not the case. Thank you for writing this.
kiku65 chapter 18 . 8/16/2007
Figured I'd round off the reviews to 200... sympathise with your posting problems. can be a bitch.
Semaphora chapter 7 . 6/29/2007
Love the slip of the tounge by Radek in this chapter... :]
AlmostHeaven chapter 18 . 6/21/2007
Nifty plot line. I take it your a big Rodney fan. Nice useage of non-main characters. Great story.
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 18 . 5/21/2007
Yeah, a happy ending. Carson and Radek are safe...the wicked witch is gone, and all is right with the world. Great fic. I loved that last bit with Rodney and Sheppard. Hilarious!
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 17 . 5/21/2007
GAH! Not good, not good, not good! gr, I hope this chick gets her just desserts in the end! You don't mess with Carson or anybody on the Team without serious consequences.
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 16 . 5/21/2007
Wow. Curse the Wraith! Messing with my favorite character. Go Rodney for figuring it out! Now, what to do about it, and to find out why!
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 15 . 5/21/2007
Nanites? Again? Or is it something else? Well, whatever it is, it can't be good.
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 14 . 5/21/2007
Dun, Dun, Dun! That's a new one. Hmm. The question now is, is Klia doing this on purpose or is someone messing with her and it's hitting Carson. Somehow, I "trust" Dunne, but not much. I'd at least keep a big, Ronon-style eye on him.
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 13 . 5/21/2007
Okay, well, I can't say I'm happy about it, but I'm glad they're doing something. So, my guess is someone's using telepathy on poor Carson to make him want to kill himself. Which would explain why Teyla's picking it up. The question is, though, why?
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 12 . 5/21/2007
Hmm, seems Teyla's "spidey-sense" is coming into play. What was Dunne thinking? What was Carson doing up? And what did Teyla dream? So many questions, need more answers!
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 11 . 5/21/2007
Woah (again)! What's Bingo? Is that good...well, now it isn't but...oh dear. Hmm, interesting. So we're down to Dunne and Klia. Interesting! Love the Sheppard moments. Tictac for Tetok...that's so, so typical. Love Rodney's description of the group "Team Carson" nice.
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 10 . 5/21/2007
FINALLY! They get it! Took ya long enough. But now to find the culprit! Who is it? And why?