Reviews for Almost Normal
DrGiggles chapter 2 . 10/19/2015
Ahahahaha I LOVED IT! River is so clever, Simon got embarrassed, but now he and Kaylee get a whole day...alone ;)

I couldn't help but giggle nearly the entire time reading this. Thank you for that.
DrGiggles chapter 1 . 10/19/2015
What a fun story! I'm giggling at River's revenge. I can't wait to see Simon and Kaylee's reaction on the morning...
Marie King chapter 2 . 1/30/2012
Oh! this is so lovely you got everyone's characters, especially River's well done!
LaLa chapter 2 . 8/13/2011
HAHAHAHA OMG THIS WAS HILARIOUS! XDXDXD
Wildirishrose31 chapter 2 . 5/4/2010
OMG I laughed so hard when I read this that I nearly peed. This is the best example of River's devious mind that I have ever seen. Please write more stories with River as a bratty sister. While I am the oldest and only girl I have three younger brothers who like to annoy me and I in turn love to get them back. Also could you write a story where River helps Mel and Inara finally get together? Oh and that scene with Jayne and the dinosaurs I am so using that the next time one of my brothers gets that shit faced. Thanks for the idea!
Rose Lupus chapter 2 . 4/8/2008
Hysterical! Loved it!
loveleighalissa chapter 2 . 3/19/2008
I couldn't stop laughing. River was so devilish! You are an amazing writer!
VeelaChic chapter 2 . 6/27/2006
Lol
VeelaChic chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
Hahaha very cute
Skychaser chapter 2 . 3/20/2006
OMG, I actually read this story on your site (yeah, I know, I feel like a stalker, but I didn't realize it was you till I started going "Hey, this sounds familiar...") and I just wanted to tell you how much I LOVED it. It was HYSTERICAL. I almost fell off of my bed laughing, and I definately needed a laugh that day. So, I just wanted to say Thank You, and let you know that I have read almost every story on your page. I love them. I found it after I read your story on Simon/Kaylee...Not Quite What They Seem, or something like that. Neways, I love it, it's great. I truly hope that you post more on here. I would love to read it.

Skychaser
Midzst chapter 2 . 3/9/2006
*giggle* very cute!
devianttart chapter 2 . 3/2/2006
Very cute. Nice visuals too.
Funky In Fishnet chapter 2 . 3/2/2006
This made me giggle a whole lot. Brilliantly written

:- )
Aurelia30 chapter 2 . 3/1/2006
I can definitely see why your beta laughed herself silly! I was laughing quite a bit myself! You do better at comedy than you think! I loved it! And believe me, I needed a good laugh today! Thanks!
EreshkigalGirl chapter 2 . 2/28/2006
Very funny second part! Love Simon's reaction. And Mal and Inara were great. Well done! Kudos!