Reviews for The Red Chest
Little Kunai chapter 6 . 7/29/2011
even though this fic is dead, i want to say that this story is written masterfully with a subtle chilling melancholy and sense of foreboding throughout every chapter. thank you for writing it
Little Kunai chapter 3 . 1/17/2011
poor psychic\ little juste, seeing dracula's curse everywhere
Little Kunai chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
haunted by what praytell?
Darkfairy102 chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
That was a great beginning. I look forward to reading more.
Bill chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
A good start, I enjoyed the short read. Now the challenge is to expand on the haunting. This could be a great sci-fi. I like the idea of a child who was killed in the attic before the family moved in. The ghost could have been with Juste all through his childhood, waiting for him in the attic.

Or it couldbe the ghost of a grandfather, yea I like that, I'm a Grandpa now.

The ghost could escape the house, threatening society, and only Juste could stop him. An epic battle could ensue.

Good luck, keep me informed when you add to the story, if you do.
Alias-Hawk chapter 6 . 8/9/2008
OMG, don't tell me you dumped this story!

It's trully awesome! please continue it!
Kitala chapter 6 . 12/18/2006
Great chapter! Update soon *glares*
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 5 . 9/12/2006
Freaky hag...*chill* Anyhow, great work! Keep up the good writing.
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 4 . 9/12/2006
Oh, good chapter! As far as the religion, I say write what you know. Nice job!
Kd Zeal chapter 5 . 8/7/2006
Really nice, spooky. As far as religeon goes, Vlad 3, Dracula, was the man who kept Romania Catholic, fighting off the Muslims. So, it's safe to assume anyone in Romania would be Catholic. You should look up Drac on wikipedia. He's a really cool man. Anyway. Wish I remembered my Castlevania better... lol. Nice spooky tone.
Blade1986 chapter 5 . 5/20/2006
Poor Yoko. -shakes head- Man, I feel kinda sorry for her. I mean, she goes through so much, but gets almost nothing out of it. That, and poor Juste, too. I guess he now knows how his ancestor felt around normal people. Keep-up with the excellent work on this story.
Kitala chapter 5 . 5/18/2006
*Loves this* I hope you update soon. I am addicted to this fic.
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 3 . 5/17/2006
Yup, sweet woman. lol. Great chapter.
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 2 . 5/17/2006
Great work! The characters are very fun and well done.
Blade1986 chapter 4 . 4/27/2006
Now THIS is an interesting development! I wonder what will happen to our reincarnated Belmont next? Keep up with the excellent work on this story.