Reviews for Ranma and Akane: Woes in Nerima
Guest chapter 10 . 12/16/2014
NEEDS UPDATE
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 10 . 9/9/2014
Oh this'll be soooo fun later:-). And, HI AUNTY WASHU!
animemonk chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
epic
animemonk chapter 10 . 8/16/2014
-waks up to the mound and rads the woden sign with a translation book tuing word by word the Chinese into English and gulps drops the book and starts to run as fast and as far as he can to avoid becoming the next victim of the former springof drowned fanfic writer. btw I love your ficplease update soon
gokerw chapter 8 . 1/7/2013
never in my years of being on fanfiction have i seen a lemon like started out kinda good but then it all went to shit.
Compucles chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Hmm, this sounds interesting, although I'm disappointed that you're basing it off the animé. In the manga, Ranma's secret was out (except for the Kuno siblings) the first time he fought Mousse. I suppose this also means that Ranma's declaration at Jusendo and the resultant failed wedding attempt won't be referenced in regards to Ranma's and Akane's developing relationship.
SignDowny chapter 10 . 8/25/2012
Why is it that everytime there is a story of Ranma getting pregnant or something the story ends. WHY? "OH, THE HUMANITY."
Alisa 101 chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
YOU SUCK
KTlovesmoney chapter 10 . 8/28/2011
I've also got voice dictation software program, It dosen't work as well as many think it does. you are just better off typing than using it. At least, thats what I think.
Mr.Void666 chapter 10 . 6/17/2011
I love your story! why don't you upload it?
eddog2323 chapter 8 . 4/6/2011
Not bad but not funny enough. I would put Ukyo with Ryoga; Shampoo with Mousse, who knows how that will mess up the law thing. Takewaki and kodachi together. Happossia and Cologne works fine as does Ranma and Akane
W.I.T.C.H.RULEZ chapter 10 . 2/20/2011
I'm disappointed that you're not updating this I really want to read more! 5/5
xRocKxOuTxLouDx chapter 6 . 2/3/2010
love it
Nikotehfox chapter 10 . 12/7/2009
This was all quite hilarious and I can't wait for another chapter! I really love all of the cameos. Especially the Doctor. I was all "Squee! It's Doctor Who!". All in all, more would be appreciated!
ONE aka TEN chapter 10 . 1/7/2009
what is wrong with you! update it! this is hilarious!

its 1:30 am! im running on hyperness here! update!