Reviews for Welcome Back
Rain of the Forest chapter 4 . 7/27
WHOA! Who would of thought that Akira's dad could be so EVIL!
Rain of the Forest chapter 2 . 7/27
AIE YAH YAE! ... So wait, is he ghost or a human?
kitanalao chapter 7 . 8/8/2014
hahaha... i love this. i laughed my self when imagined the boys face when the older touya caught them hahaha... well... i am glad this end happy. good job. with this i am done review your story. see you in your other story..
kitanalao chapter 6 . 8/8/2014
hello... it's me again... i know i had been dissapear for a year and half since my review in chapter 5 but now i am back. this is nice progress... and i happy they reconcile ang of course officially dating. well.. that for this chapter.
Lenale-chan chapter 7 . 8/18/2013
*o*
Very interesting indeed.
I can say that i love this fic. The fact that Akira can see Sai and that he now knows all the story about him and shindou is great. Even so i found it hard to share Sai, because Sai always play with Shindou so it will be weird to see him play with other person. And i hope that Akira wont change his style of Go, i mean, that he doesnt start to use Shuusakus moves, because Shindou is the one who uses it and he changes all of sudden then the people will suspect about their relationship.
Ill be wainting for the next chap
Please keep writing!
See ya
kitanalao chapter 5 . 2/6/2013
finnally ogata got what he wanted. well... now akira found him. let's see what will happen next.
kitanalao chapter 4 . 2/6/2013
and akira has same feeling ? waw... hikaru was lucky.. and touya sensei was very nice too.. not every parrent could accept gay thingy right?
kitanalao chapter 3 . 2/6/2013
so sai know about hikaru's feeling toward akira? hahaha.. i laughed my self when i pictured hikaru's face. but then sai had accepted. well... i am glad. i couldn't imagine it anything else. nice progress... good job
kitanalao chapter 2 . 2/6/2013
waw... sai is back. hikaru would be happy right? and touya too? well... interesting progress, and also development. nice job.
kitanalao chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
that's was interesting idea. i'll put this to my fav list.
ijusthavetowrite chapter 7 . 11/16/2012
Oh, this is good! *humming*
1sunfun chapter 7 . 8/31/2012
A really nice story.
1sunfun
Hikari-Pandora chapter 7 . 7/23/2011
Such a lovely story! I've had fun reading, at least you didn't leave me all hanging and curious to know something. It could pass for an almost finished story though I'd be glad to read more of it anytime, so drop by with a chapter if and when you feel like it, thank you!

Matta itsuka ni!
princesskisara chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Hmm... I can't give a lot a comment know since this the first one but its cool story, i guesed
sweetyamiyugigirl chapter 7 . 5/2/2010
-cackles- I loke it! But that was soo cool that they share a connection 'cause of Sai, an of course they'll happily let him paly as much as he wants (between two Proffesional Go players, they'll oprobably be able to accomodate him!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »