Reviews for Wisdom and Eternity
rayningnight chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
...It's such a sad thing that the canon series never delved into the Sannin's background. Because, in the end, you're right. If the two Sannin left because one turned traitor, that shows just as much, if not more, devotion than Team 7, because unlike Team 7, who had the Konoha 11 to back them up, Team Hiruzen or Sarutobi (I don't remember) don't have anyone anymore. They only have each other. Not Konoha, since their sensei is gone...
They let go of their own home for Orochimaru, in a way, because he was their breaking point to LEAVE. Not Nawaki or Dan or Minato, but THEIR TEAMMATE.
It's sad.
It's true.

-Rayne
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
So much emotion!
The Holey Gred and Forge chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Okay, I have to admit, I'm a huge fan of Team 7 fics too, but I definitely like Sannin fics too. The angst... haha. It was great being able to have a closer look at the Sannin.

- Mei
Psychedelic Sunshine chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
This is quite possibly my favourite Sannin fic, because they had so many more years together than Team 7, their angst is all the more poignant. 3
Akua chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
... man, this story made me like Orochimaru, even if it was just a for a bit. You're right, there aren't many fics of this team that I have found but they are interesting enough to explore. Their team dynamics must have been something amazing for everyone to be in awe of them long after they had split apart.

I love the way you characterized them all. From Tsunade's drunkardness and Jiraiya's pervertedness and Orochimaru's absent way of staying connected to them... I really liked it, it was well written in it's own disjointed way. Good work. 3

-Akua~
misssilivren chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
I love it. There is really a horrible lack of Sannin fics in the fandom. Which makes me really irritated because I've always been endlessly curious about them, and too lazy to write my own.

And I loved the part with Shizune in the middle. I actually want to make a request (you don't have to grant it): could you make a fic out of that? Because now you've got me curious as to how Shizune sees Tsunade's relationship with her team.

Anyways...I really have no critisizm, so thanks for bringing another Sannin fic into the fandom. I was really feeling the lack.

-ephemeral eternities.
Jellybean06 chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
Just beautiful. Love the symbolism with the snakes and constellations...and the ending was perfect.
OSYH chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
Brilliant! Loved how the story came full circle like the title and like the constellation. And the little things that made the Sannin nostalgic. Nice! :)
nothing but blue chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
wow. that was good! loved it!
Kiryuu chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
Great stroy!
fiore777 chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
Ah, the Sannins, if you couldn't tell I've been running through your account, amazing work you have here. I love how you have depicted them so accurately and Jiraiya's comeback in the first part made me laugh, brilliance. Orochimaru reading Come Come Paradise and feeling nostalgic makes me oddly happy. And the ending, so tragically right for the Sannins, I suppose I do adore the stories which involve failed relationships.
Trespasser1307 chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
Finally! A decent Sannin fic! The style of the writing is the best.
the blanket chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
Brilliantly done. Sannin fic makes me ache. And you made me sympathize (humanize?) with Orochimaru without making him OOC.
Kohaku Kawa chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
This is a beautiful story. I love fics about orochimarusama's death. This is one of the best sannin fics I've read. I'm faving it.
darklace15 chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
i liked that..very heartfelt, well written...good, very good.