Reviews for Caught Up In Ancient History
please update!
doodlebabe93 chapter 10 . 8/7/2007
wow...
0nel0vexo chapter 10 . 6/14/2007
YAY OMG YOU POSTED! i missed you and ur stories!
Karmagirl880618 chapter 10 . 5/20/2007
I love this chapter, There's a Ne-Yo song that goes kind of like this only he tells the girl to tell him what she wants him to do to her. Very Sexy!
dtngluv3r4lyf3 chapter 10 . 5/18/2007
Ruby! That was SO SO SO good! :) I'm so happy you posted on Decisions and Caught Up. Keep Up The Work! :) :) :)
shinylicious chapter 10 . 5/18/2007
Great chapter ! It showed that they really do love ech other.
inthegrid chapter 9 . 2/2/2007
There is always the dilemma in doing what we think is the right thing and doing the right thing for others even if it costs us in the process. Sean and Emma seem to have the dilemma.

I do not like Jay in this fic as much as I like him in the other one. The asshole in this story ofcourse is Ellie. I mean, she always gave me the creeps but not as much as in this story. I really think she is a great person but she can do whatever she wants with her life as long as she does not have Sean in it.

Even if the story does not have the happy ending I would be more than thrilled to know that it was just a something that happened that one time for Sean and Emma but that in maybe I don't know, another of your great wonderful stories it turned out to be the prequel in Runnin' with the Devil, or just make a whole new follow up for this one. Either way I get happy just to read.

It made me laugh the part when Jay told Sean that he devirginized Emma and that when was he going to tell Ellie because of the whole noble thing he has. That is something Jay would say but I could not help but think it being true. Sean is kind of like that. So Sean knows that Jay is responsible for the whole shooting fiasco huh? that is something I would me mad about if it were my friend, but Jay is Jay and Sean is lenient as long as Jay leaves Emma alone.

I cannot wait for more but you already know that. You are a great write and trust me when I say that all the stories you write only add to the greatness you have.

Take care

Ingrid
SexyStar101 chapter 9 . 12/9/2006
So amazing...ema is good for being a freak and shes cool like that! lol post more im lovin it!
yarii19 chapter 9 . 12/3/2006
"Get up, you freak!" ah that was the sweetest thing i have EVER heard! this chapter was really cute! i love it! ]
Giggle35 chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
This is a real good story I really hope you continue with it soon. I love how everyones so depressed and sad. I rea;;y hope Sean and Emma make up. Same with Jay and Alex.
0nel0vexo chapter 9 . 11/10/2006
oh man ii missed ur writing so much.. im so glad u updated.. btw this is guitargrlx from the-n
CracKHeaDwitskillz chapter 9 . 11/8/2006
i like this stori, its really good. um i gotta question um r u gon add jimmy ta da stori cuz i would be real happy if that happened. n an idea u can do is like jimmy gets out of the hospital n like its kinda starts out like the epi "I'm havent found what im looking for yet" the one when jimmy starts playin b-ball again n u can like make jimmy put hazel and his dad on blast cuz he getting of them n others wanting him the same ol' jimmy n that can never happen.

i kno this was long but i wud love if ya put this in the stori n if you need n e help with the thingy i was tellin u about then email
fadedexistence chapter 9 . 11/7/2006
I love this story.. In fact, I love all your stories. You're an amazing writer, and I hope you don't abandon this story.. (though I know you're working on like 3 other ones on Dboard..)

Keep it up. :)