Reviews for The Sword In The Stone
dragonlord7012 chapter 11 . 3/10/2013
A great little fic. 10/10
Dragonfire81 chapter 11 . 11/25/2012
please write Hammonds and the Control Room's Responce to Sam Coming back a queen and Jack her Champion so good really funny and brillinat story.
Arashi7 chapter 11 . 11/4/2011
Awesome! I loved the fic, it's very original, and I love how sneaky SG-1 was in order to ensure the Armirans wouldn't be fooled. Sam certainly made a fair queen, but I really think she should have outlawed the corsets before leaving the planet!
carick of hunter moon chapter 11 . 11/6/2010
this is a very good story which is true to SG1 and the way the character should be well thought out with a nice plot idea which is just begging for a follow up story
angelthree117 chapter 11 . 10/28/2010
I think you should do a continuation of this storyline, about SG-1 going back to armida, and how the treaty with earth goes, and possible the armidians planning their queens wedding... Amazing story though. I loved it!
fic.fan chapter 11 . 10/18/2008
ever think of a sequal to this story you have to admit it would be intersting
Tonnocal chapter 11 . 9/28/2008
sequel?
Dream's Abyss chapter 11 . 4/15/2008
This has to be the most pleasant way they could have gotten involved with local affairs. Plus (and it is a big one) they now have diplomatic immunity...
Starr484 chapter 11 . 12/11/2007
Lol really cute!
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 2 . 12/10/2007
IMO they should've just resigned from the AF and retire to Armida to run it and protect it from the damn, greedy Pentagon and gov. sleazebags. Better yet, resign from the AF and cut off all ties with Earth and never even having signed a treaty.

Just two things... Sam being the queen of the whole planet is unrealistic, simply because of the state of communications. You can not run an empire with communications being bad. It would take years for her orders to get around the planet. This is one of the reasons why all great empires fell apart.

The other thing that bothers me is the calloussness with which you handle, or fail to handle, date rape when the victim is a man. Yes, I'm talking about the marriage cake thing... this incident is the same as if a woman would've been given a date rape drug at a party and then the drugger would've taken sexual advantage of her. Yet Jack isn't being given the same status of a rape victim neither by you nor by many other fans, who are incidentally women (can you spell "double standar"?). Had it happened to Sam or some other woman on the show then there would've definitely been an angry outcry and women all around the country would've raged against TPTB, but because the victim was the man it was passed off as unimportant and many women even called him a womanizer, Colonel Kirk, skirt chaser, the-one-who-cant-keep-it-in-the-pants and so forth.

Unfortunately many, if not most, women have a LOT of double standards with which they prevent men having the same status of victims as they demand for themselves. rather unfair if you ask me, considering that on one hand they so demand equality with men, but on the other they are denying any kind of equality to the men and are preventing them from rising from a position of being victims of unfairness.
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 6 . 12/10/2007
please write a short sequel where J&S retire to Armida and get married and live a happily ever after here.
mara-anni chapter 11 . 8/11/2007
Great story :)

I want a sequel coz I want to see the wedding...hehehe...
meljoy chapter 11 . 7/30/2007
awe a nice sweet ending.
katejones2005 chapter 11 . 7/30/2007
great ending
Sage Darkwoods chapter 11 . 7/28/2007
I loved this story! I was sad to see it end, but you did it so well. I especially liked the "His and Hers court martials as a wedding present" bit. Thank you for sharing.