Reviews for A Mating of the Spectrum
elfgirl931 chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
This was so cute! I loved how you wrote Erk, and they were both perfectly in character! Tis on my faves :)
yourknightinshiningarmor chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
why did i not read this earlier? it's terrific.
Wilwy Waylan chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
This one is very cute. ErkxSerra doesn't get enough love! And i like the way you se opposites. Congratulations! Love in colors!
amberesinite chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
I agree! Opposites do attract! Just like hyperactive Yuffie and no emotion Vincent! w Great job ]
piratelore chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
I generally dont quite like the Serra and Erk pairing, but I like writing style of this fic. Even though there is no plot, there is still meaning to it, that makes it more than just a drabble or one shot, and I like that. )
Ayane-san chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
Very good writing you have there. I like how well you can bring couples together like that
Rexnos chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
I like it. I read another one of your fics a few minutes ago and naturally came to look at another one you've written. Once again, I like your style. You tell a story, and a good one at that, and yet manage to make it interesting and deep. Your topic was quite the idea, even thought I don't like Serra all that much. I liked how you didn't massively emphasize her annoyingness like almost every other FE fic out there.

random preson number 7898 chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
cool story i love erk and serra pairings
TFRiD Queen chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
Wow, that was a piece of work. Nice. I loved your use of colors (obviously, from the title), and Erk and Serra is nice to read about, especially in a style such as this.
danyell chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
that was a very beautiful story. Good job with the details I really enjoyed this one i usually like Lucius and Serra but now I kind of like how you brought out that Serra can lighten up Erks day. he is awfully moody and she is like his sunshine. So good job.
Pepper chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
I just love this story... It's so sweet, and I can just imagine this..
R Amythest chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
Beautiful fic. Serra seemed to roll over a lot - or is it just me? - and Etruria is misspelled in its only mention, but those are a bit minor.

It flows very well. The concept is slightly unoriginal and emphasized quite a lot, but despite this, it maintains an not-too-slow pace.
Sara Jaye chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
This was beautiful. I adore this pairing and all the contrasts between Erk and Serra, and you captured it SO well
Maxmagnus20019 chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
Interesting look on Erk's character.

I liked it, all cute and fluffy _