Reviews for In the Dark With You
Ravenclaw Slytherin chapter 14 . 4/25/2009
Nice story! Loved it!
Lady-Finwe chapter 14 . 4/11/2009
gotta love it, good writing :) peace
MobMotherScitah chapter 14 . 10/17/2008
Nicely done.

Scitah
Lt-Spork89 chapter 14 . 3/10/2008
I liked it :)
blueangelsvntn chapter 14 . 1/7/2008
Love the story! I havn't seen that movie in so long, and hadn't really even thought of reading fanfics about him, until I read the summary for yours. It's really good :)
Songorita chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
That was great! Its so going on my favorites.
BubbleGumEcstasy chapter 14 . 10/15/2006
I loved it! I'd add you to my favorites but I've reached my limit.
Padme4000 chapter 14 . 9/1/2006
great story
EnyoGraeae chapter 14 . 4/12/2006
Aw - what a sweet ending! I love it!

Nice twist with Tink being "infected" (or whatever) with C24. I wondered how that scratch might play into things. Though I was beginning to wonder if it was going to just turn out to be a regular scratch - excellent job keeping that to the very end.

I also liked the scene where Reaper and Tink talk on the beach - I liked the insight into her character and motivation.

Very well done! Hope to see something else soon!
Blue-PaperTiger chapter 14 . 4/11/2006
That was really good. I like the idea that she kinda got infected with C24, but they don't know how exactly. Very interesting.

Hugs

Lostariel

X
Sweet A.K chapter 14 . 4/10/2006
Very nicely done! I loved the whole story, and I liked how you got her and Reaper together at the end. It was fantastic!

Amanda
Blue-PaperTiger chapter 13 . 4/8/2006
I really love the way this is developing. Great work. Keep it up. Update as soon as you can.

Hugs

Lostariel

X
MoonSerenade chapter 11 . 4/2/2006
Please, update soon! I really want to know how all this turns out. I'll be waiting eagerly.
SiriusBlackx chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
nice story
MyCheese chapter 11 . 3/30/2006
Hey there! Wow..i really love the way this story is going! Very creatively done...if they were to make a sequel to the movie(which i hope they do), i think they should seriously use ur ideas(yep, it's that good)! Pls update soon...
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »