Reviews for Fission
JIMIRMA chapter 8 . 10/15
In chapter 8 you wrote Qi instead of Ki
SixPerfections chapter 2 . 3/30
Well... it has been SOME TIME since this had been updated. But still I wanted to say that so far your writing has been clever, fun, well executed and fast paced in the best possible way. Just... wherever you are hope you're still writing. There is a lot worse writing out there in the world. Great job! Thrilled I found this story :D
Eric-Brune chapter 10 . 11/15/2013
I would love to see more of this story... it's very different from the usual Ranma fuku-fics, and very good.
recyclablefoxx chapter 10 . 7/8/2013
It's painful to see this abandoned, is it possible to have you get someone to adopt this story. I know it's my fault for even reading this in the first place when it's three years since the last update - I don't even know if you grace this website anymore. It's the most amazing, hilarious, and heartwarming story I read in a long time. It's a pity if it never gets continued.
Calen chapter 10 . 6/8/2013
Read this a while back and forgot how good it was! Are you going to write any more of this? I know its been a while but it seems you're still active so you should cause it was awesome. More soon!
Ranmayamabushi chapter 10 . 5/1/2013
lmao, Immm soooo looking forward to more, great story and keep up the good work! Q.Q
Lord Wrath chapter 10 . 4/2/2013
Great Chapter
jaelin910 chapter 10 . 3/28/2013
honestly, I feel sorry for usagi - ranma's been in that clusterfuck of a multi-engagement since the beginning of his story and he's not going to turn down a challenger, even if it is a murderous demon-thing (akane's cooking doesn't count) as such, he just has a new form of entertainment... usagi on the other hand basically has her hands full with her normal problems (and that gets worse when you add being sailor moon into the bargain) so adding in ranma's chaos makes things a lot more chaotic for her (and anyway, the multi-engagement thing is probably more stressful (and hazardous) than the occasional fight-to-the-death (and it occasionally causes those too))
jaelin910 chapter 9 . 3/28/2013
I certainly wouldn't want to eat a shi shi hokodan
jaelin910 chapter 7 . 3/28/2013
despite repeatedly re-evaluating what it means for ranam and usagi to... uh... merge fates? it still didn't occur to me that that would include the most prominent aspect of ranma's life.
Cabale chapter 7 . 1/8/2013
I was able to read until the chapter 7. Your idea of bethrotal with a prince of an empire uncapable to verify if the moon kingdom still exist go too far in the crac fic world for me.

Before that i was ment-ally rating your fic a 6 out of ten. It was readable, a bit cracky, but not to bad. With that i have lost all envy to read your fic.

And i don't know where you thought you were going with the ninja of the moon but sincerely i am absolutly not surprised your fic haf no update since 2010
SleepAddict chapter 9 . 11/6/2012
Random Factoid : a Sleep Cycle, which includes all stages of sleeping, is 90 minutes
Compucles chapter 10 . 10/12/2012
This is absolutely hilarious! Sailor Pluto must be busting a gut watching this.

The only other Ranma x Sailor Moon crossover I've yet seen that includes a good does of Ranma-style wackiness is "The Dark Lords of Nerima," and while that one is an overall better story, this one clearly wins out as far as pure comedy.

Anyway, assuming Akane is Moonlight Shinobi and Kimi is the Naru analog, that leaves either Shampoo or Ukyo as Jupiter, probably Ukyo. On the other side, you've already covered the main players as analogs (Mia/Ryoga, Megagirl/Kodachi, Protogirl/Kuno, The Prince / Shampoo, and Masami/Ukyo), so I'm not sure if there are going to be anymore or not.

I've noticed the gender issues with Usagi's transformation correspond to the appropriate temperatures of water for a Drowned Man Jusenkyo curse, including the fact that she got hit by hot water both times as Moon Knight, so it looks like Usagi is going to be in for a surprise if she transforms back from Moon Knight without first getting hit by hot water.

Despite his feminine nature, Konatsu is still a guy, so as Neo Sailor Mercury, does he transform into a girl or is he kicking youma butt while dealing with an uncomfortably tight groin?
authority02 chapter 10 . 9/2/2012
The incredible amount of chaos in your fic is awesome. I love it. Hope you continue it soon.

I'm transgender too, but I'm still in the closet. You must be really brave.
silverstreak93242 chapter 10 . 6/28/2012
well, here's hoping that this review finds you well, and still writing/planning to write more for this story! I enjoyed reading it the first time, and I enjoyed re-reading it this time! I am looking forward to the continuation of this story, but if it is dead could you please let me know so I can remove it from my saved bookmarks? I have to say, the premise and the story line are well thought out, and well written! I am also wonder which of the other members of Nerima are going to be brought in as sailor senshi, and when the identity of the moonlight shinobi is going to be revealed? (Akane cough cough) but again, here's hoping that this finds you well, and still willing to write on this story!