Reviews for Little Bits
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 20 . 6/20/2012
WOW!That was quite gorgeous in a very strange way,the feeling of loneliness was really well written!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 17 . 6/20/2012
God,if i could favourite a chapter,this would be it!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 15 . 6/20/2012
After all this time!Well,sleep is a good way to escape from it all!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 13 . 6/20/2012
WOW!You pulled that off so beautifully,really love the sadness of it all but Remus being practical and James wanting him to be alright,really cute!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 8 . 6/19/2012
Gosh,the use of this theme...so original and so perfectly done!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 5 . 6/19/2012
OOHH!Possessive Sirius!Nicely done!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Mmmm!WOW!I love the beautiful feelings in between their heated moments!
Birdgirl204 chapter 4 . 4/15/2010
Haha, that was great!
xAnonx chapter 21 . 12/16/2007
I love this fic, 'specially all the Maurauder slash which I SWEAR there isn't enough of. You write fluff and angst really well, and romance and drama...

ramble...Anway, great job! Update soon!
polkasquares chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
I just love how these have an amazing balance of love and lust and happiness and sadness. It's like there's a little world contained in even the shortest of these.
KawaiiMegami86 chapter 21 . 6/8/2006
::laughs:: Wonderful, darling! Simply wonderful! Are the other three sins up on your lj? What's the URL, anyway? I'm not sure if I've friended you over there (I read enough of your stuff here, I probably should.) Write more soon! ::huggles::
Kate Blanche chapter 19 . 6/5/2006
I bow at your feet. I read most of these in your LiveJournal, but still on the second read they blew me away. Amazing, absolutetly amazing. Fluffy, and bittersweet, and sad, and just plain wonderful. I shall now go and read everything else you've ever read. Please please please PLEASE(!) keep writing! Gah!
maison de neener chapter 19 . 3/31/2006
I love this.

I. Love. This.

The end.
KawaiiMegami86 chapter 19 . 3/21/2006
You know, I hate smoking. I mean, I know that whole "don't knock it 'til you've tried it" thing, but even the smell makes me sick. My sister smokes. Not good. But despite the fact that smoking just strikes me as BAD in all ways possible, this drabble chappie was hot. Very hot. I could totally picture Sirius smoking and Remus staring, and, yes, it's hot. ::le sigh:: I feel like a traitor. Oh well. Update soon! ::huggles::
Captain Oz chapter 19 . 3/21/2006