Reviews for Katana's Search
this is awsom please make chapter 4
Meg chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Yay Please make this yaoi! I'll Read and comment on every chapter
aeckholdt chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
Aw i love this story! Katana is my Dave in Gad Guard. Plz if u dont mind would u update.
aeckholdt chapter 3 . 7/16/2012
OMG! I 3 Katana the most out of all the characters in Gad Guard. Sayuri is sooooo cute to! Will there be anymore chapters?
Hieisteel chapter 3 . 5/20/2012
its good hope u make another chapter
KINGARE chapter 3 . 4/5/2012
OMG! i wish you would continue this chap!

i love your way of writing, really, and im so curious to know what would happen next to H and K .

KINGARE chapter 3 . 4/5/2012
I thought it was about Sayuri and Katana, i did not want to read it, to be frank. But wen you turned it into a HXK fanfic, i was more than delighted.

I LOVE YOU, lol :)
LexXio02 chapter 3 . 9/27/2011
i hope u write more of this story i cant wait to see wat happens
Riri Yuki chapter 3 . 6/10/2007
Aw, he has to admit, he likes him! He's so adorable when he sleeps, lol. Katana loves/hate him, it's a weird love, lol, but Hajiki went after him so Katana owes him anyways. Love it! *sniff* i hope u didn't forget about this stowy, i luv it *sniff* okay! ;p Behave! and try to update this one when ever u have the chance, just for me! -
Evil Riggs chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
So far, I endorse this product and/or service.
nopenopnope chapter 2 . 5/7/2006
okies, i do not claim to be an alcohol expert, i just have never heard of two shots being enough (and i must bring it up again musnt i?) but whatever. oh, and this: 'It was as if the sky cried for those who couldn’t cry' was appreciated by my inner imagery junkie. i hope this is a katana and hajiki fic! those are my favorites, i like your style too, its nice to read a story that i can't easily figure out. i honestly have no clue as to what will happen next, good job on avoiding cliches! anyway, update soon...i am very sad that this anime doesnt have that many stories...maybe i should find the time to write one...until then, you keep this up so that i can at least have one ongoing story to read!
nopenopnope chapter 1 . 3/16/2006
is this anther katana and hajiki fic? i hope so, im bored and i like those. and shun sounds fun, i will suggest not making him a replacement for sayuri though. oh, and just so ya know, you cant get that drunk from only two shots. i dunno if it was only two, but it seemed like it. i was a bit unclear on that, but oh well, a drunk katana is always delicious. update soon!
NeutralAngel chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
Cool. I wished i was more descriptive with mine, but i'm too lazy to actually be like that so i'm not very descriptive about stuff. It was good stuff. LOL Just thinking of a bad joke. XD