Reviews for Theoretical Chemistry
KTL chapter 1 . 1/7/2016
Ayeeee
Tal chapter 1 . 8/24/2015
XD everything about this was awesome

Booster's assets lmao

I never thought about that pairing before but you got me sold!
Mag chapter 1 . 8/3/2015
Yeeeeesh! I ship these two pairings so much! :D
Glynna chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Sooooooo cute - utterly adorable! :D
Glass Canary chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
"But...chemisty!"

Okay, I was already a Boostle fan, but you've sold me on Shining Knight/Vigilante now, with your awesome fic. I hope you're happy :P
Gambitgirl1974 chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
"Wait, does that mean sex?"

Beetle sighed in resignation. "Thank god for that asset."

BOOSTLE! SQUEEEE! oh god, Booster is sooo dumb sometimes, he's lucky he's so cute.

as for Vig "courtin'" Just...gosh that cowboy is mite slick! n
musicJunkie030 chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
You write Booster Gold so well it's almost scary, I love the story.
Billie the fourth sage chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
Short bout of hysterical laughter or long senseless giggles? xD They're pretty fast about it too xD That was too much fun to read, really.
Tintenschwert chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
booster is so cute when clueless

"but...chemistry"

"Wait, does THAT mean sex?"

spread the boostle love
Artemis 85 chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
Harharhahahhahahaha (falls off chair) omg that was halarious oh good good, funny,omg!
Trickster91 chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
"My bunk or yours?" The story is cute in a weird sorta way.I feel sorry for the Blue Beetle dealing with on writing more fics.
Saturn's Hikari chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
woho!

I agree!

OTP!

; and BoosterBeetle was quite cute.

everyone now: aw
Rebecky-mo chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
My god...I'm not crazy! I got the idea of Vigilante/Shining Knight after seeing them together constantly, but never saw fic of it. Thought I was going pairing crazy again. But your 2 stories with them as the focus proves I'm not alone. I hope you'll continue to write this pairing, 'cuz you're on my author alert list now.

*goes off to look at other fics...and look up more on Blue Beetle & Gold Booster :D*
Proponent of EVO chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
"...playin' plug the gopher hole?"

Maybe the best line ever. Great fic, though a bit short.
ChunkyMunky241 chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
Wow, nice fic here. Even though I don't entirely agree on the matter, you managed to portray it very well in a nice light tone. The ending has got to be my favourite. Good work. _