Reviews for Neon Cognogenesis Omega
KuMardagg chapter 5 . 6/10/2008
Just reading along, thought I'd drop a review.

Enjoying this story very much so far. It's a bit heavy on the technojargon and japanese, but not so much that I can't grasp the gist of things. Perhaps I should learn some programming languages first and finish reading later? ;)

So 2nd Impact was restricted to the net in this U. There doesn't seem to be much reference to the effects, beyond Shinji's personal experience with it. Surely the occurrence was a little more cataclysmic than a bad virus? I assume this will be made clearer in later chapters.

Hope all is well with your previously-blue-haired girl. I wonder what chosen hair-color says of the mind below it.
jakshadow1 chapter 11 . 8/8/2007
I somewhat understand the story; but other than that keep writing man.
Genisyn69 chapter 11 . 8/3/2007
Sweet story, kinda reminds me slightly of Lain with the references to the world conciousness, and shumman's resonance. A great AU, although the OOC shinji stands out the most, but he's not to far from the original(basically he doesn't have 'enough' self-doubt, and self-depreciating behavior). Definitely going to be on the lookout for updates on this one! Keep up the good work.
escarcega01 chapter 10 . 5/2/2007
hay this story is good you should finish it, i like how you put shinji and rei thougheter and what you have dann to the evangelion word, please update soon
Alucard180 chapter 10 . 1/31/2007
not bad, update soon
Alucard180 chapter 9 . 1/28/2007
nice to see a chapter without auska,

Alucard180 chapter 8 . 1/21/2007
nice chpater,

even when she isnt trying asuka is a bitch,

The Thirteenth Sapphire chapter 8 . 1/20/2007
Some readers may be turned off by the complete divergince, but all in all i think that its a good thing. too many fics concentrate on the canon to the point of where their fic just doesnt feel like a real story, just a re-hashing of well known ideas. I hope you continue this story, and that it continues to mess with peoples heads. makes it interesting.
JoseHernandez chapter 8 . 1/20/2007
A good piece of literature. And even though it is not canon it is still a good rad. By the way will Askua always be this bitchy?
Alucard180 chapter 7 . 1/18/2007
nice update soon
Alucard180 chapter 6 . 1/7/2007
very interesting chapter,

surprised that shinji and rei didnt get any futher,

Ghost of Meat chapter 5 . 1/1/2007
Your chapters are too short and the constant tech speak is a bit much, that pretty much kept me from following the story at all.

Plus its too far from the original Eva cannon plot line
Cryoxe chapter 3 . 9/8/2006
Hope ya update soon cuz you know i need my fix lol
Cryoxe chapter 2 . 9/8/2006
Great story im just surprised i havent read it sooner.
Cryoxe chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
Oh look its another Shinji/Rei story...YAY! for me Shinji/Rei parring is like Crack! lol _