Reviews for Losing Sight of a Falling Star
Windschild8178 chapter 33 . 1/14/2013
Erm... you know you really can't put Ron done as a main character, even if he is Hermione's love, if Ron isn't actually in the story. The spots are meant for the two people who the story revolves around the most. Not pairings. Good read, really good, but completely lacking of Ron until the end.
3eikooc chapter 42 . 4/29/2011
This story was amazing. though a few chapters ago you said something about the battle being on June or July 6th I think. It was actually May 2nd. I thought I would just let you know. Once again I loved this story.
Larry Hotter chapter 42 . 1/15/2011
Beautiful!

Liked how rich and detailed it was.

Very enjoyable! :)
Larry Hotter chapter 26 . 1/14/2011
The suspense is killing me!
Larry Hotter chapter 24 . 1/14/2011
Now things are starting to get interesting...
Larry Hotter chapter 22 . 1/14/2011
Way to go, Herms!

That piece of shit got what he deserved!
Larry Hotter chapter 21 . 1/14/2011
That sleezeball, Cairo!
Larry Hotter chapter 13 . 1/14/2011
Oh no, that sleazy Cai!

He's gonna attempt to sweep her of her feet!

Cheeky bastard!
Larry Hotter chapter 12 . 1/14/2011
Loving it so far.

Nice feelgood vibe.

Also noticed that there is no plot yet, which is perfectly fine.

I love reading about their relaxed everyday life. :)
Jimbocous chapter 42 . 4/12/2009
Just discovered your writing becasue of the collaboration you did with Solstice Muse. Really enjoyed this, very nicely written, and looking forward to reading more of your stuff. Thanks for a great read.
iriepotter chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
I really enjoyed this story. You wrote Hermione very well and I love the interaction between her and Harry. Ron is always a treat. Great job! I look forward to getting caught up on some more of your stories.
heiressofanor chapter 42 . 6/20/2008
Great story! :)
Hermy WonWon chapter 37 . 11/24/2007
Yay! He's awake :)

I really liked how you woke him up. I thought it was great that initially they didn't know if the spells had worked. Hermione falling asleep and waking up in daze to someone talking to her was a good way to keep the suspense up. Good work!
Hermy WonWon chapter 35 . 11/24/2007
Firstly, I've been loving the story so far! It's been great having a Hermione POV that doesn't have her somehow fall in love with Malfoy.

The story has had some nice twists and turns, the pace has been good, there seems to be a direction the story is going in. (I'm saying this, because some other fics I've recently read haven't had all of these attributes).

Anyway, I was going to wait until I was finished to review, but Hermonie's father's line was too funny! I love how the first thing he thinks of when Hermoine 'outs' herself to her family is his beer!

Looking forward to the rest of the story.
BlindingFirefly chapter 42 . 4/17/2007
Hm...I really thought he was going to propose right then and there! That would be the second part of the present...anyway, I guess on to "The Seven Ways I Cry!"