Reviews for Behind Emerald Shadows
Ireina Kurotsuki chapter 2 . 12/30/2007
Wow! I'm so glad to finally find a Dartz-centric fic! I believe that the guy needs some love, and we need to spread it! I like the characterization you've used, both with him and his family and with Rafael. The thing with him eating a Sloppy Joe's burger (well, trying to!) was priceless, I swear my mother was giving me weird looks cause I was laughing so much!

Anyway, I'll be looking forward to a continuation of this story (if you intend to continue it- if you don't it'd be a crying shame!)

Smile! _

~Ireina
JD Santiago chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
Wow! Nice sotry so far.

I really like it that you have made a Dartz-Chris centric story (or maybe a Dartz centric w/o the yaoi part), as it is very hard to find really good fics like this in Kudos to you!

I hope you'll update this soon, and hopefully this fic will go a long way. Hope you keep on being inspired.

Next to the Seigfried and Leonheart, Dartz is my fave supporting character, since he doesn't seem like such a bad guy and he's pretty suave too!

Well, good luck to you! Keep it up!

Help spread the Dartz fandom!

~JD
Astrianna chapter 2 . 11/29/2006
Alright! An update! Just as good as the first one. I especially liked the dream sequence at the beginning. Keep it up! :)
Maria-Lilly Kon chapter 2 . 11/16/2006
YAY! an update! I have been waiting for this!
angelfire0264 chapter 2 . 11/15/2006
Yay! You updated! :)
888888888888888888888888 chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
Praise the Lord, we have a writer who actually writes well!

I haven't seen ANYONE pull off a Dartz-centered story yet, and yours seem very interesting, as well as creative.

Excellent work so far and keep it up!
angelfire0264 chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
Please pdate soon!
Maria-Lilly Kon chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
I've been looking for fanfics with Dartz and Chris, there are not many. Please continue!

-Maria-Lilly
Astrianna chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
I love it! It's nice to see someone write a stroy after the 'Waking the Dargons' series where Dartz has to face what he had done. I really hope you contiune it!