Reviews for The Invisible Man
narutogoldylocks chapter 1 . 1/25
I'm usually not big on song fics, but I really liked this one. Probably because it was well written & I didn't know the song LOL. Anyway, I think you did a good job of capturing Caleb's emotions & personality. Thanks for this fic :) I really ship CalebxWill in the show LOL
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Having been through the same thing, I can sympathise. But I suspect that most of us have. A really well written songfic. Keep writing
RosieGurrl chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
Heartbreakingly BEAUTIFUL. Well written and wonderfully illustrated.
IManageMyMischief chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
gorgeous. i never would have imagined that caleb would feel that deeply for will. it was very easy to relate to, because who hasn't felt that way? great, i loved it
Darev chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
I say it all the time...Caleb and Will make a much better couple. If anything, I believe Matt is more up Cornelia's alley. I've felt invisible now and then. Honeslty, I prefer being invisible most of the time. Attention is overrated.

Knight
soul sucking bird of darkness chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
i like it but i would be better if it hade more chapters
Maggie chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
Aw, it was so CUTE!
EvilFaerie17 chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
i liked this story!
Kadeana chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
How did I miss this. I can relate to Caleb's plight. Poor guy. He was so the better pick.
Destiny Kitty chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
Definately liked the story. Unrequited love is such a sad sentiment but it's so annoyingly common that it should be written about. I mean, how many people haven't had something like this happen to them? I empathize with Caleb, and with Irma in your other song-fic. I also agree with the pairing; I really don't like Cornelia with Caleb and find Matt passe, only a necessary character to take Caleb's place since he isn't with Wil. Normally it seems like the two leaders would be together even though that might cause tension between their positions. I like the way you describe Caleb as an alien and comment on the fact that he really is accustomed to a much different life than the one he falls into here on earth, even if it does hold similarities in relationships. And he put so much thought into her present *smile* It is amusing that he finds solice in the similar feelings of a looked-down-on boy band - I'm sure they're not as bad as all that. And it's a shame that he gives up at the end, but what else could he do I suppose.

Kudos! I love your descriptive ability :)
Keahi Spitfire chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
I loved this story. Actualy, when I first started to watch the show, I liked the Will/Caleb pairing. Still kinda do lol.
Hells agent chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
I simply LOVE Will/Caleb pairing. I don't know why...but it seemed to me like the show started with more hints for that couple than Caleb/Cornelia (I mean, in one episode, he *grabbed* Will and didn't let her go for about four minutes of the show). This story is so...wonderful...that I felt sudden interest for the show. I even started watching it because of your fics!

I would be ecstatic if you only made a W/C fic (not oneshot. Guess you can't win 'em all...
daimazu chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
Very sensitive! I can see Caleb brooding - and hear him sigh!
Valnott chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
i read this a few weeks ago, but didn't have time to review. that sux for Caleb, but yeah, i agree with your other friend that u should make a sequel. see ya _
FallennAngel chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
CUTE! plz rite more stories soon!