Reviews for A Maple Story
whosee chapter 15 . 3/9/2008
finish it please.
Luis chapter 15 . 1/7/2008
This a cool story but sadly its taking you too long. You began it 2 years ago and still no end. Finish it please.
Ippikiryu chapter 2 . 10/16/2007
Y'know, I just realized; doesnt Balrog usually come on the way back to Victoria? I've actually never seen it GOING to Ossyria but I've seen it like 5 times heading back. (And some lvl 100 something dude said so)
Ancestor's Dragon chapter 15 . 10/11/2007
dude, this cliffhanger is killing me. Update already!
Savvel chapter 15 . 8/9/2007
hey! pls continue ur fanfic!

It was really cool. But its been months since u last wrote... sobs.
EagleFox chapter 15 . 8/7/2007
*poke* The next chapter would be nice?
sam chapter 15 . 8/2/2007
German Bunnie chapter 15 . 7/13/2007
OHMYGOSH CHAPTER 15 FINALLY CAME OUT! Ive been waiting FOREVER for it! THIS IS THE BEST MAPLE STORY FANFIC EVER! Even though 15 WAS pretty short, it was god! _
Nepharus chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
I can't bring myself to read this. No honestly, I cannot. With all seven characters introduced directly at the beginning, I am unable to remember them all and honestly I could care less about trying to. You also have a rather drab way of describing your characters. From all the information given (which I did not bother to read), you prefer to just tell us what each character does than show us they are capable of it. This leaves plenty of room for yawns because I would honestly like to see the Crusader bash things to death than be told that he is able to.

The tense of the story is also inconsistent.

But fear not, I can at least remember Kaizen because I know a Kaizen in-game.
Saiyuki Tasuke chapter 15 . 6/23/2007
Lawl, I just realised the similarity of Saevio's ambition and Sasuke's from Naruto. “Something troublesome has appeared…” sounds like Shikamaru though. If you have no idea what Naruto is, please ignore that.

Hmm, you should make your chapters longer. It's more satisfying for a reader if you add your short chapters together to make one. We get a lot more out of it and tend to review more... and we don't forget the last one like I just did.
RioDios chapter 15 . 6/20/2007
Well DAMN! A Demon amoung(?) us! XD! Lovin this story and really glad you updated :D!

*tear* Makes me wanna update my fic XD
German Bunnie chapter 14 . 2/23/2007
LUV IT~! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Luis chapter 13 . 2/8/2007

Well i like your story but its been like this for like 7 months? I started reading it about that time(not too sure maybe alot less, when was it released?) What i mean is that you gotta finish it once and for all, its taking to long. Besides from that its got an overall interesting plot but i dont like when each character has to screm,whisper, etc their skill to use it, I mean what would a priest throat would look like from spamming heal? I really hope that you finish it. I would appreciate it if you could e-mail me when its done.
Byron Lee chapter 13 . 2/4/2007
dude, i play maple story hella but this... never seen nething like it. u could become an author when u grow up. good luck on ur next few volumes
RioDios chapter 13 . 2/3/2007

Sorry, just had to say that! Great chapter and now i begin my long and very annoying wait for the next...XD