Reviews for Erics Song
paraPsychologist chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Dear God...I barely even LIKE Cartman, and here I am, crying like a baby. That's how good - no, that's how GREAT of an author you are. This...this is just...wow. I love this.
googleurname chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Shit, dude.

I cried. I FUCKING CRIED.

THAT'S how much you blow my goddamn socks off.
YaoiGirl1997 chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
That was so sad it made me cry and I usally never cry I love dogs and I've seen them die in movies and don't cry. Good story. You should make two shot about what happens when they find him.
momijikk chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Oh my gosh.

...

Oh my gosh.

Wow. I mean...Wow. That's some pretty powerful emotion right there. I mean it. Geez...

Just...Wow.

The only problem is that a full bottle of aspirin wouldn't kill you, only make you really, really sick and have to throw up every five minutes. You'd need a whole lot more than just aspirin; you'd have to have something stronger.

...Look at me talk like I know what I'm talking about. ; Bet no one would have ever thought that would happen in a million years.

Anyways, I liked it. It's very powerful and the emotions shine through so well in this.

It's a powerfully emotional piece, and it makes Eric look human again.

I commend you, my good author.

-MomijiKK
ashofglass chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
Oh. My. God.

I hate Eric Cartman, and yet, I was inexplicably drawn to this story. Brilliant take on his character, AND on suicide. I very nearly cried.

Also, I NEVER review. I hate reviewing. And yet, you've managed to get two out of me after I've only read three stories. Way to go!
Dark RoseXx chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
Wow, this is really awesome, and you've got it spot on, This is a really really really (etc.) great story!
The-Icon-Girl chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
I am crying my eyes out at the moment.

I love Eric SO much. He is so sweet, deep inside. Aargh, I am such a sap.

I really, really, really am jealous of this tear-jerking ability of yours. I can only hope to get as good as you.

Loved it so much.
lx-Kisa-xl chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Holy frick on a stick.

That confused, saddened, and... uhh... entertained me.

And I blinked at the screen for a while. o_o;
Loca Bambina chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
reading I Feel So and then this not a good idea. i am sobbing so hard... and over cartman, no less... wow.

it takes an amazing writer to capture cartman's feelings like this... you are incredible.
rose.tinted.lies chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
That made me cry.

It was really beautiful.
Wens chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
Oh my god. Wow. I think I actually felt my throat choke up at the very end.

This was really, really awesome. But so sad. :(

I love your writing.
imjustagirl0077 chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
:( Why is he so sad? If I knew I'd give him a big hug and make him feel better! This fic was really good tho. I love it.
time can take its toll chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
Is this related to Eric's Song by Vienna Teng?

Just curious. :D

I remember reading this - it's all kinds of sad, in a wonderful way. Gorgeous.
Ketsuton chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
This seriously brought tears to my eyes. Once in a while it'd be nice to see a soft side of Cartman, which I think you captured perfectly, but it was so sad and well written. I'd be a fool not to add this to my faves. :)
mysoulmate chapter 1 . 2/7/2007