Reviews for Dobby's Cunning Scheme
Athena's phoenix chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Wow...just, wow. It's, um, creative. I like it. Very giggle-inducing.
Looney the coon chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Freakin' hilarious!
Carma Nightmare chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
Hularius!
Megan Consoer chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
Oroburos69 chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
I am amused by the kinky house elves. Appalled, but amused. Okay, not as appalled as entertained, and suddenly demystified. It makes so much sense now. Why else would the house elves be as they are? It's so obvious now. Thank you for opening my mind to the delightful possibilities.
the Prince's Jewel chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
*laughs & laughs*

*wipes tears from eyes*

*falls out of chair*

O, gonna have to tie myself into the chair when I read this one again!
ArieSemir chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
What can I possibly say to do this little story justice... GENIUS! So funny. This really does explain those wacky House Elves. I LOVE Domme!Hermione and Slave!Lucius and, of course, a charming narrator for the tale.
Nightwater chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
Oh my-this is the kind of stuff that runs through my head and everyone tells me is "unhealthy", but I shall not listen. It was both hilarious and the tone was EXTREMELY well done-I haven't laughed this hard in ages.
strawberry22 chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
It was so strange, it was funny. You got a chuckle or two out of me.
Delu chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
I adore this fic, plain and simple. It was hilarious in my opinion and I enjoyed every second of your add in's. Fantastic, is meerly one word that comes to mind at this fic. And let me say, I never knew that Dumbledore had a sock fetish.

Zba
Aeris921 chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
This was pretty funny. I enjoyed reading it and your writing style was very entertaining D The story itself was... unique P Funny, well-written, but not my cup of tea Good work anyhow
LameBicycle98 chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
Ah, this story made me laugh ever so much. Thank you for sharing it. Your delightful, sarcastic voice was a treat :P