Reviews for Death By Nature
dhbwfjk g chapter 6 . 1/22/2014
please make a sequel about zoro and namis baby and how the crew reacts to the news please please please write an other one
hanzy chapter 4 . 10/24/2013
wow very intense
lazyhiskoolsenior chapter 6 . 5/7/2013
You're making Freak Like Me, right? :3
MariaAquarius chapter 6 . 10/29/2012
whats the disease i don't get it but its a very good story thou
coolreader5 chapter 6 . 7/27/2010
please write a sequel. )
The Daughter of santan chapter 6 . 12/12/2008
Hey just wanted to say that this is a good story and that people including myself know what the white stuff is. I think you should make a sequel to this story.
gekofan776 chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
squel plz
chelseat winehut chapter 6 . 6/13/2007
i loved it write some more please. i love zoro, he's my favorite!
NefertariNami chapter 6 . 10/5/2006
Please write a sequel... It is a good story and their are not many of those on here. I have one question though. If Zoro and Nami were 'dead' for 3 days, then they would be long gone... Right? Anyway, good story!
zuffy chapter 6 . 8/11/2006
awsome :)
TheWindAlchemist chapter 6 . 6/5/2006
WRITE A SEQUEL!WRITE ONE! NOW AS WE SPEAK!

DID U WRITE IT YET?

DON'T DIE NAMI! DON;T DIE ZOLO!

LIVE DAMN U LIVE!
Kyomona chapter 4 . 4/23/2006
hahaha. i love the ending. its hillarious when they came in. _

anyways. the story was fun. write more!
Mistress 0f Dragons chapter 6 . 4/8/2006
YES! plz write a sequel! [OMG zolo is so hot] (lol). plz write a sequal! and maybe can they be a bit longer? also if you write a sequel can you give a good description on how chopper is going to heal nami? oh i have a good idea! maybe later on, nami got kidnapped and its zolo to the rescue! expect that he gets BADLy wounded and even chopper has a hard time healing, and hes in a lot of pain. or something like that? please! if you do i will always write rewiews for u. plz? [sorry i am obsessed with zolo.]
Black Fox chapter 6 . 3/24/2006
GAH! SEQUEL! OKAY, SO I'LL ADMIT THAT I WASN'T REALLY INTO THE STORY AT FIRST, AND THE SEX THING REALLY, WELL NO! JUST A BIT GROSS ACTUALLY READING ABOUT IT. I MEAN IF YOU DO IT, OKAY, BUT IT'S JUST WIERD READING INSTEAD OF DOING YA KNOW? WEL WHATEVER. ZORO IS STILL MORE AFFECTIONATE THAN NORMAL, BUT HEY THE FIC DID GRAB MY ATTENTION. SO IF YOU'RE TAKING VOTES, I SAY HELL YES! YA JUST CAN'T END IT LIKE THAT AND HAVE YOUR FANS WANTING MORE, RIGHT? AND IF YOU MAKE A SEQUEL, I'LL READ IT FOR SURE!

Black Fox
Black Fox chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
GOOD, BUT MAYBE A LITTLE TOO MUCH TO THE POINT. YOU GOTTA HAVE SOME EXPLANATION AS TO WHY THEY ARE ON A, HMM WINTER ISLAND WAS IT? OR JUST SOMEPLACE WITH SNOW! BUT WHERE ARE THEY, WHY, AND HOW? PERHAPS I'M JUST JUMPING THE GUN A BIT AND IT'S IN THE NEXT CHAPTER. sigh OH WELL…WHATEVER. STILL, IT'S GOOD FIC!

Black Fox