Reviews for Bonds
Nameless-Anonymous-Author chapter 2 . 7/28/2014
Tenten is in ANBU. I bet you. Well you'll always win the bet since you are writing the story, but still! I love how the wife is not a hate able character - she seems like a perfect wife. I love Tenten and Neji's interactions and also Lee and nothing is OOC and I'm just babbling but I just loved it.
Nameless-Anonymous-Author chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
Oh am I intrigued and excited and everything and I want more and everything is well written and the plot may be a little overused but this is a stature of work above the rest.
Purpleprincess1147 chapter 2 . 10/29/2013
Hope u update.
Dreaming101 chapter 2 . 10/16/2013
Great work, can't wait to see more.
Dreaming101 chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
Nice first chapter
daybreaks chapter 2 . 10/14/2013
This totally made my day. When I saw the alert message in my inbox, I thought to myself, "No way. Can't be! That was written ages ago, I'd given up on it ever being continued." I was wrong. For the length of your hiatus, its to your credit that chapter 2 flows really nicely from chapter 1. And I just love the dialogue between Neji and Tenten- they speak so simply with each other (they know and care for each other so well), and at the same time there's all these things that they don't say. I can't wait for your next update!
chibinejiten chapter 2 . 10/13/2013
oh my god.. i find this interesting. wow. i love nejiten, but this setting is really unusual. are they gonna end up together? hopefully that does happen. who is kai? does neji have a son?
im going to cry chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
why hasn't this been updated. it's too good, it makes me so super sad. i think i'm depressed :(

Oh will you please, oh please update. I don't like it when super good author's with super good stories leave a story undone for so long. Makes me feel super sad.

You're goooood! and so is your story! UPDATE PLEASE (:
Jeanne chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
no continuation? what? no please continue, this is so good. what's with tenten's mission? it's obvious that sei feels uneasy, if not jealous, when neji spends time with tenten. sad that they can never be it seems, tenten and neji i mean, not with him already having a son. but is there some way that you can make it so that they'll be together? then again i can never see tenten as a home wrecker.

do please come back and continue.
moodiful819 chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
I realize you are probably still in Japan and without an internet connection, but when you do get it back, do you think you could work on this story? I think your premise is great and it has great potential and I like your description and style of writing, so if you have the time...
Nixie002 chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
Interesting plot! I'm rather curious about the relationship between Tenten and Neji also Sei and Tenten. Tenten's moving outta Konoha isn't she? Sounds like it. Or at least going on a super super long mission. Anyway, please update soon! I can't wait to find out what happens next! -
yellowlightning chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
i absolutely love your writing. i've noticed that you published this chapter a while back and i hope you haven't lost your muse for it. it seems rather promising and i hope to see where you take this story. nonethless, keep up the great writing!
Ecrire chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
o a good Neji Tenten fic, finally! Love the Lee Neji dynamics as well, you manage to make a comedic character realistic. And yes we all know that Neji will eventually have to marry another Hyuuga. It's just fate. So good for you to actually write it.
findingwhimsy chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
Well, I certainly felt a pang learning that Neji is already married and not to Tenten! ' But your story got me hooked right away. I am so curious as to what is going to happen and what's going on with Tenten. I hope to see more soon.
daybreaks chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
Contine! Please please continue! I really do like your style of writing! And, plus, I like the 'abnormality' as you put it- it makes a refreshing change from the other NejiTen fics I've been reading! I especially liked how you did Tenten's character! _ Please continue!