Reviews for The Hayfield Times
BirchTreeWoman chapter 10 . 5/4/2012
Please update soon! Don't abandon this story, it's really good. Good mix of funny and sweet. :)
enb2004 chapter 10 . 12/10/2011
I see you haven't updated in awhile, but if you've still got this story in your head at all, please update soon! It was great to be able to read a high school story for more than a chapter without wanting to puke! lol! Keep up the good work!
Alexanne chapter 9 . 8/28/2011
Oh wait! The second sentence of my review for Chapter 10 is worded weirdly LOL.

It should be more like: "why would I stop reading..." (not good with double negatives if you know what I mean)

...wish I could go back and edit :(
Alexanne chapter 10 . 8/28/2011
Are you kidding? Why wouldn't I stop reading this story? It's great! The reason why I haven't reviewed since chapter two is because I got so sucked into the story that I could not stop :P

Very interesting stuff here! And wow, Carlotta is so scary! That must have been embarrassing getting beat up in the halls when people just stop and stare and RECORD?

I personally think Erik should have reacted more aggressively and maybe should have made an appearance in the fight scene in front of all those people just to show how much he cares :) but the story ended nicely with Erik swearing vengeance - a cliffhanger so I guess the way you did it is better than my idea :P

I'm really wondering how the Sound of Music production will go now that Christine has exposed her beautiful voice!

Let's wait and see!

Don't you even think about abadonning this story or someone might be lasso'd in the near future -_-

Anywho, keep writing! Can't wait to see what happens next!
Alexanne chapter 2 . 8/27/2011
Wow, you had all that other stuff going on while writing this chapter and yet the chapter was even better than the last!

I. Love. Meg. I love her humour, she kinda reminds me of myself in that way. She's sorta like your typical, chirpy teenage girl!
Alexanne chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Oh man, oh man! So glad I stumbled upon this story! The first chapter was (if it were a book with pages within a chapter) a real page turner! It never dragged on, never got too descriptive, and when you did describe something it was brief and never bored me! And I love how you're keeping that episode with Christine a mystery! And wow, WHAT an ending!

Just a perfect first chapter! Thanks so much! I can't wait to get on with the next chapters! I can tell this story is going to be killer! (L)
ComtesseDeChagny chapter 10 . 1/12/2011
Once again, I love it! Carlotta's really getting herself worked up. It's nice to see Christine standing up for herself. And some face to face interaction between Erik and Christine! I anxiously await your next update, m'dear!
ComtesseDeChagny chapter 9 . 9/16/2010
I absolutely love it! I always like the idea of high school modern day phantom stories, and yours is excellently written! I anxiously await your next chapter! :D
Annie Lockwood chapter 2 . 8/16/2009
I am liking this so far! *continues to read* :)
BeeDiddy chapter 8 . 8/24/2007
Matthew does come in handy. Like, one time, my dorky friend stayed over, and then we went to go see Phantom of the Opera on stage, and it was nice to keep the fans away in Box 5. Matthew is my FAVORITE character. Keep hime in there. I love being in your stories. I will try to come up wth new lyrics just 4 u and your story. BTW, I got a puppy! Her name is Ruby and she is 2 cute. I will try to send you pics when I'm not busy trying to make my first CD! :) Acapella is ONE word. If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask me!

Bee Diddy :)
Sapphireluva chapter 8 . 8/14/2007
AWESOME! Words cannot even begin to desribe the 'emotion' I'm feeling! Bottom line: I love it, and want you to update SON! _ If you need motivation here! *hands you a cookie* Hey! maybe Christine can bake Erik some cookies! _ They don't have to be eatible cookies but it's the thought that counts right? _ I am now a loyal fan to this story and eargerly wait it's updates!
Natsumi Tsuchi-Ookami chapter 8 . 8/13/2007
This is a good very fun story! I like it so much! I even stayed up till 1:30 in the morning to finish it. I love how Christine rambles to the Phantom! You can totally tell she likes him! Meg is hilarious! I just love how she acts! will she get to see the picture of the buffed mad man on her phone! "When buffed Mad Men Attack!" Sorry! Had to say that! Erik is the best! you just gotta love him! It funny how he pops out of the weirdest places, or just nowhere. Please update again soon!
MJ MOD chapter 4 . 9/4/2006
Huh? No boyfriend, ever? And she doesn't find that strange? What's this about Raoul losing a bet and talking to Christine only because of the bet? Talk about moron!
MJ MOD chapter 3 . 9/4/2006
Ouch! Did Erik have the entire Journalism class change schedules? Why would he do it? The new managers should hace compromised, they lost ten writers already. Why did they put them in charge over Sandy?
MJ MOD chapter 2 . 9/4/2006
I hope she doesn't REALLY belive he's an Angel. Aasww, poor Christine, her mom dead because of a stupîd drunk driver. Why did her mom speak in Latin? Strange.