Reviews for Musings: Dealings with Humans
Data Seeker chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
Dear Author

This is a dramatic one shot, involving a Wraiths private thoughts.

The quality is good. Good narration, dialog, suspense and emotion.

Wraith are very mystery; having a aura of agression, power and ruthlessness.

You did good, discribing his thoughts and emotions, the fear, rage, what he thinks of humans, what they done and his people and their people as a whole. Its so believable.

The wholesome standards are high.

The language is clean.

Nothing is suggestively offensive.

No extreme violence or any other vile content.

I hope this review brightens your day. God bless.

Data Seeker
MochaCocaFan chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
beautiful, consice and definetly thought-provoking. I love it!
Semaphora chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
My god.

I LOVE this.

This story, in itself, provides a whole new light to the Wraith. I do, to some point, believe they may have a certain compassion within them and that they feed only to survive.

But seriously, put into words like this... its amazing.

You write so well, with such an individual, evidentially justified idea. This is definitely on my favorites list.

Keep up the amazing work,

Ex
cherryblossomjen chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
Excellent job. I love the perspective. He has the best sense of humor in a Wraith I've ever seen. ;)
Irresistibly desired chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
ooh love it.
Kuna Yashmaa chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
Thank you. For not giving us useless, stupid, annoying speak-names... Though the very term 'Wraith' is the *human* word for us - I can live with it...
Yuatja-Grim-Reaper chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
oh my GOD! Finally! Some else understands the Wraith! ! I've written so many like yours! the Wraith are not evil! Contact me! PLease I would really like to talk with ya!

Yuatja!

Deathaneon

a wraith leader under the command of his queen Vashier
Grace1776 Jr chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
I like this. Simple logic of a hunter. I like. You get a Wraith POV very well. They probably don't see themselves as evil just hunting for food.
Port-of-Seas chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
*claps* Excellent! I adore wraith-sympathizing stories!
Karakin chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
great job i was thinking almost the same thing when i saw michaal and i believe it. good job
flah7 chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
THat was great.
Queen of the Red Skittle chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
*in a throe of bliss*

By God do I love your fics ... and this one is no exception. Excellently done. I love the fact that you can actually sense the Wraith talking in the background - you know, that the narrator isn't some faceless person but actually an indignate alien. Great work. Short - sweet - and down to the point.

*Nearly squeezes the life out of Steve Plush Doll in a hug*

Steve Plush Doll: *low growl*

(I'm sure he'll warm up to me...) And thanks for the Steve Plushie! I've always wanted one!

QOTRS*