Reviews for Game of Seduction
fantasi88 chapter 8 . 3/30
Please update!
Random Lurker chapter 9 . 8/13/2013
Was looking through my archive of old bookmarks and decided to hunt through the LOTR section. I remember this story fondly and had really hoped that THE HOBBIT movie had inspired some of the writers to continue with their dead stories. Sadly, you have not been inspired to keep writing. A real shame.
fantasi88 chapter 9 . 5/1/2013
I love this story! The dynamic between Erestor and Glorfindel is fantastic! Please please update soon :(
Random Lurker chapter 9 . 7/12/2012
...hey, if you have decided to abandon this story, please remove it from your list because it is very frustrating for a reader to get this far into a story only to realize that you haven't updated in 4 years. I hate getting hooked on dead stories :(
Ironeyes chapter 9 . 5/26/2011
You're right; it's been more than a year:).
Trixie chapter 9 . 5/25/2011
This story is fantastic!I'd love to read more.

Please update as soon as you can, I'll definitely be waiting for the next chapter. :)
autumnannette19 chapter 9 . 5/18/2011
Whats next, whats next?
Captain Clueless the First chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Well, Tolkien never explicitly STATES that Erestor is a male.
Nonimouse chapter 9 . 11/18/2010
*sigh* Its been 2 years since you last updated this so I am officially deleting this story from my bookmarks. Time do de-clutter...
Nonimouse chapter 9 . 10/15/2010
End of Chapter 9

A/N: Well, here you go. I hope it wasn't too disappointing. I can't promise that the next chapter will be soon (as I will probably be in Japan when most people read this), but I can promise that it won't be another year before I update.

*Grins* Well, you held true to your promise. It's been more than a year since your last update. Please continue!
Guest chapter 9 . 9/27/2010
MORE!
Nonimouse chapter 9 . 8/6/2010
You *so* have to continue this.
ravingrevolution chapter 9 . 4/29/2009
I love this story! The dynamic between Glorfindel and Erestor is fantastic! Can't wait for more.
Nonimouse chapter 9 . 12/21/2008
Yes, go Glorfindel! Don't give up!

Ok, it took me a while to get used to Erestor as a lady, but I like it a lot. I'm not into slash, so I'm real happy to read a Glorfindel romance with a female :) Please keep writing!
Auralee chapter 9 . 11/24/2008
Yay, it's back! :D

Can't wait for the next installment. Is Morglar going to do something bad, or just underhanded? And does this mean Glorfindel's starting to mature? ;D

Post again soon please!