Reviews for They'd Never Suspect the Quiet One
Lexi1010 chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
Poor…poor Donnie. Great story. Really, it was awesome!
nim draug chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
this was brilliant! well done :) x
timme chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
i think that seems a bit much for a ninja. yes, killing is a huge thing, but considering Donnie's intellect (he knew he had to do it) as well as the fact that they deal in death and violence, it seems a bit over dramatic.
Jaded Scorpio chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Poor Don, the Turtle who least wants to fight having to do that. But eventually I'm sure he'll realize that he feels much better having acted than if he'd let Bishop kill one of his brothers. At least, that's what I think.

I can really feel for Don here, since a couple nights ago a teenager decided to commit suicide by throwing themself in front of my car. I managed to miss them, just barely, their hands touched my car as I swerved away, and they were really, seriously trying to die... I spent the whole night freaking out with my thoughts going around in circles about what could have happened. And that's just from nearly killing someone... Anyway, it seems timely to me that I read this fic today.
El' Caliente chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
PLEASE PLEASE FINISH THIS STORY PLEASE!
Count Nightmare chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Just so you know Bishop has cloning technoligy so hell probably come back.
Leepet chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
Okay, that was really creepy. But at the same time intriguing. Good story- even if a little disturbing. Liked the way it ended though.
Tink17 chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
Wow! Wonderful story! Interesting take on how Donnie would handle having to kill someone. Thanks for sharing!
Donny's Boy chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
I recently found this story again through Stealthy Stories' "Lost and Found." And I'm so glad I did! I really should have reviewed the first time I read this. I've always particularly liked the part where Splinter picks the piece of bone out of Donatello's cheek. It's just such a stark, unforgettable image. Thanks for this story.
Jaganashi chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
Oh...poor Donnie. Don angst is often the best kind. I loved the descriptions and each turtle's different way of coping. Or rather, not coping.
Goddess of Idun chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
I've read this before, but apparently I forgot to review. *apologizing shrug* Anyway...

WOW. So much feeling, so much angst, so... so... real! You are amazing, Red! Great work! When I read about Don washing his hands again and again and again, I came to think of the Lawyer in August Strindberg's "A Dream Play". "Look at my hands, see how they are black and bleeding, I can never wash them enough"... or something like that. (I know, since my high school class set up a crossover between that play and Shakespeare's "A Midsummer Night's Dream".) It fitted so well with your story. And the title, "They'd Never Suspect the Quiet One"... Awesome. Feel proud, Red!

Idun
Anonymous chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
Wow, poor Donny! Great story! :)
Longing for Leo chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
Whoa...heavy. But way cool! This was a really good idea; I bet it would be extra hard for Don. I love angst and this sure was angsty. Great job!
Red Turtle chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
The overall plot of the story was really intense and creative. I thought some parts were written better than others, the middle parts where it actually gets into what happened with Bishop seemed sharper than the begining. Also there are some off words or grammer, like Master Splinter knowing "Knowing exactly how to scary them...". And I was a little surprised they would have a clapper, but it did add to the story element.
The Ghost of FF. Net chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
Man, I really wish there was more to this. You've got a good plot, and you fared they're emotions well. Could it possibly be made into more than a one-shot? I'll keep my fingers crossed!