Reviews for Clip
goldacharmed chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Lol, this is something I don't think of the creators thought of. :), great job again. :)
The Sacred Pandapuff chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
Poor little Ed, can't clip your nails? Well with automail... no wonder he has problems... but anyway! So hilarious!

And yes... Ed really is stubborn.
Kaori-chan92 chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
Yeah, he's too stubborn to ask for help!I also love how he thinks Mustang knows about just seems
KouenTaisa chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
Awesome! And hilarious to boot, good job!
Terry-McElrath chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
Hi, Henrika!

That was cute! And it was an interesting point, too. I can easily see that Ed would have problems with little details like this, and he would refuse to ask for help! I love your muse! It's great. I'm sorry it took me so long to review, but I just spent the last week with my daughter. She had her first child on February 28th and he's adorable! Take care!

Terry
Sadina Saphrite chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
Aw...It's cute..._
okenshi chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
excellent. I truly enjoy stories that deal with the realities of living with automail. This was well thought out and well written. I especially like the ending. The brat is definitely to stubborn and to embarrassed to go to anyone else for help.
Rissell C chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
Haha, that's great!
Ginger Ninja chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
...If I was Ed I'd just use my teeth...

...that's gross isn't it? XP

Nice story. I like how you took a task that's relatively mundane for people and made a good story out of it :)

Always looking forward to more!

GN
Ookami-Lupin chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
Wow, thats pretty funny. He is stubborn, it's great.

-Ookami
Werewolf Crazy chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
Hehe I liked this alot it was funny .
Flye chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
Tee hee. Very nice. Very original. I like it!

:]
TsukinoSora chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
This is great! Humourous, but bittersweet at the same time, (when it comes to Al). I like it! Although, I have to admit, when I first read the summary my brain went "Okay... what?" Hehe, but it really was well-done. My only critique would be when you said 'travels' and 'travel kit' in the same paragraph, just because it seems the tiniest bit repetitive. (But I concede to the fact that it's probably JUST me who thinks that... I don't know why, I just get irked when people use words in a paragraph more than once unless it's like... 'you' and 'i' and 'it's' and stuff like that. But these were nouns, so I guess you can't help but use them... eh).

Anyway. I really loved this line: "Not that he hadn’t been trying for the past half-hour to accomplish the simple task. Because he had." Hehe, t'was funny, and so so Ed. That's just like him, to be a super-genius yet not be able to do something so apparently un-complicated; and of course, he wouldn't ADMIT to an inability that seemed so asnine. . Gah! Everything you write is always so good. Yay. :D