Reviews for Binary
phantoxicant chapter 23 . 6h
Perfect title for the chapter.
I thought gawping was a typo. Indeed not. I learned a new word!
The only flaw I am finding with this story is there seems to be a complete lack of sexual tension between our heroes.
Guest chapter 25 . 17h
I’m loving this story! I wish I knew how different is this version compared to the first one
Mominator124 chapter 24 . 18h
Love the best friend duties. XD. Should have known that Meg would be as great for choosing fashions as she is for sneakiness and being Christine's protector. ;D

mlle. fantome chapter 24 . 19h
As delightful as this story is, I must say I'm rather sad to see the earlier version disappear. :( I really love all of this though, and I anxiously await more! I only wish I'd had the foresight to save it.
Mominator124 chapter 23 . 19h
Not much to say. I like that they're still moving in the right direction, out of the comfort zone and into a better life.

Mominator124 chapter 22 . 19h
Hah! Meg can't get away with as much as she thought she could, although this DOES put the kibosh on my theory that she was the one surreptitiously recording the concert.

We'll see how long Christine can get away with conspiring for Erik. ;D

Another typo:

"Christine listened with annoyance as he phone (rang) from the kitchen . . ."

Mominator124 chapter 21 . 20h
Should have named this "Saturday in the Park with Erik." ;)

Uh oh, there's that devious Meg again, taping their little "concert" in the park. Things are going to hit the fan, maybe not in a bad way, but certainly in a very public, attention-getting way. That'll REALLY get them out of their comfort zone in a way where there will be no going back.

Found a typo:

"(Once) they left the crowd . . ."

Mominator124 chapter 20 . 7/21
Lol! I like this Meg a whole lot. Meg-plots and wondering if she would let Erik live long enough to see things her way? (Snicker!)

Tricky Erik, too. I don't really remember how the story ends, so I can't recall if Christine ends up performing, if they both do, or what, but at least he's making her think.

And he was right. Meg's too "in your face" to really see that Christine requires finesse and not "wham, bam, now you can!" "persuasion."

;D

PhantomFemme du Pantages chapter 22 . 7/20
Oh jeeze. Again, Lord save us from well-meaning people's blundering! Christine and Meg mean well in their scheming, definitely. But it obviously hasn't yet occurred to Christine just how careful she needs to be with Erik! Though, you'd think her own experience would have given her some sense of just how cruel people, and especially the media, can be, and how much worse it'd be for some one like Erik. But she doesn't seem to have realized the danger yet! And Meg sure as hell doesn't seem to have either! And I seem to recall from the previous version of this Phic that their well-intentioned scheming ends up backfiring horribly.

Btw. Is the "Perfect" song you're referring to in the last chapter the same one Ed Shiren (LOL or however the hell you spell his name) does? :-) Just wondering.
PhantomFemme du Pantages chapter 20 . 7/20
Yeah, I agree with Erik. Meg's a busy-body! And a bit of a tactless one at that! I mean, sure, she means well. LOL But Lord save us from people who mean well, because half the time they blunder like bulls in china shops!

Btw, I love the fact that you title your chapters. Not nearly enough people do that any more!
cario chapter 20 . 7/20
Chapter 21 seems to be a repeat of chapter 19
phantoxicant chapter 19 . 7/19
Now the rest of the original story is coming back to me and eliciting a wonder how she's changing it... Remains one of my all-time fabsI Wish you were still writing new stories yourself but intend to read those I seem to have missed that you have favorited. Next best thing. Has your muse abandoned you? Do you answer fan mail? Would you like recommendations as to those you seem to have missed that are equally awesome?
Mominator124 chapter 19 . 7/19
Blissful, romantic sigh. :). I do wonder what Meg has up her sleeve, though.

Mominator124 chapter 18 . 7/19
"He cooked up a bunny?" "Peter Rabbit?!" Rotflmao! What, is Meg a vegetarian or something? Does she call steak "Ferdinand the Bull" or bacon "Porky Pig?" Scrambled eggs could be "Huey, Dewey and Louie!" XD

I also loved Christine's threat to sic Meg on Erik with a music rack. (Is this the same thing as a music stand? It's been bugging the heck out of me, not being able to accurately picture Meg's weapon of choice.)

This Meg reminds me of "Kintsugi" Meg in a way. (At least until the mask comes off. ;D) She seems strong and protective – a good girlfriend to Christine.

Found a couple of errors:

"'(…)and taught him to waltz.'"

The other was an interruption that was indicated with "…" rather than "—".

Wonderful chapter!

Mominator124 chapter 17 . 7/19
Oh my. I think this is one of the best unmasking scenes I've ever read. There's no instant "I can love this" on Christine's part, who had a wonderfully realistic reaction to the horror of Erik's face. It was right that she needed to remind herself that it was still Erik, despite the awful packaging.

Music was exactly right to settle them, and help perhaps both of them to see beyond his face.

And, of course, I loved the kiss. Unimpressive as it may have been, it was earth-shattering.

1,496 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »