Reviews for Binary
This was so sweet! Thank you for making my week!
meowz-doraemon chapter 43 . 10/6
What a lovely story! Bravissima. Erik will never be alone again.
Meow-Doraemon chapter 40 . 10/6
Compromise And forgiveness are the key to long lasting marriage. Thank you for writing this chapter for Erik and Christine.
meowz-doraemon chapter 34 . 10/5
OMG, Christine proposed to Erik. Woman proposes to man new trend has emerged.
meoz-Doraemon chapter 27 . 10/2
Aww, I like this chapter, smut-free but still filled with lots of romance. Great job.
Meo-doraemon chapter 26 . 10/2
Hi, it’s ur obedient phan again. I like this chapter. I wish it was written in more details on the performance such as the lyrics that they sang, actions during performance, audiences, atmosphere, etc...

Meg is a good friend who cares for Christine’s future.
Benjamin Lynne chapter 2 . 10/1
Little Latte OMG I'm dying XD
Meo-Doraemon chapter 18 . 9/30
Meg’s talk cracked me up. I love her sense of humor. You have a great sense of humor that u use to insert it into your character. :))
Meo-doraemon chapter 17 . 9/30
Very romantic chapter. Dating scene was tastefully written. A simple lunch with rose, candles, waltz dance and a kiss.

You must know a lot of classical music. Is classical music your favorite?
meowz-doraemon chapter 16 . 9/30
I like your writing style. You describe the feelings of both main characters: Erik & Christine very thoroughly. Readers can feel the excitement and humor from the situation but characters don't know it.
meowz-doraemon chapter 14 . 9/30
Mama Meg being protective eh. :-). Cant stop reading this story.
yeee! i remember reading this a while ago, and i love the newer ending even more!
Bro-doraemon chapter 8 . 9/30
Good story. Each chapter becomes more and more interesting to read.
Meow-doraemon chapter 4 . 9/29
Awww, things r getting interesting between Erik and Christine. Very well written. Interesting, attention capturing plot.
meowz-doraemon chapter 1 . 9/28
LOL, online dating eh? Good start.
1,574 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »