Reviews for Diversions
JC Rose chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
lol devilish and dirty, loved it
TeamRocketGirl chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
That was lots and lots of fun! Delicious fic! :)
Belita Girl chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
This story made my day! This was a truly humourous parody, a WELL-WRITTEN parody at that. I find myself kind of hardpressed to find a good parody and luckily I stumbled upon this one, Huzzah!

I was laughing as soon as you switched to what Misty was thinking after going from Ash to Brock. I never actually thought of her as a lesbian but now that you wrote this I can't help but think how well it fits.

Anyways great job and hopefully I'll get to see more of your work. :)
Noodlejelly chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
I have this absolutely marvellous plan which I call 'read and review all your fics until you update the Malory Towers ones'. Snazzy title ey?

This is absolutely hilarious. I enjoyed ever moment of it, the Rockets, Meowth, stupid Ash, Pikachu shocking everyone ... well you get the idea. It was a brilliant story and I'm off to read more now.
Sara Jaye chapter 1 . 11/17/2002
LOL! XD

"I don't wanna be in a hetfic!" Priceless!
Charabok chapter 1 . 6/6/2001
what's really scary, is if this is the fic you and Hecate started your starry-eyed romance with... seduction by bdsm-y comedy? ::giggle:: this was - so twisted and so funny! i adored it.
Dark Iris chapter 1 . 6/6/2001
Goodness. This was ddefinately different. I liked it.
Amy chapter 1 . 5/18/2001
I like the whipping part, but you could've added a bit more! :)
The Mighty Schnarz chapter 1 . 5/16/2001
wow. i really don't know what to say about this, it was funny, and awesome! Written really well, as usual, too!
Jeness1234 chapter 1 . 5/13/2001
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha... parts of that were SO hilarious! i liked jesse and james getting together too! rofl! "property of J" thats really funny! really good job! do you think Jessibelle really does come back in Johto? I heard a rumor but...
Arrow chapter 1 . 5/13/2001
That was horrible! *laughing when I say this* I was rolling in the isles! I love twisted Rocketshippping, and Meowth's reaction was hilarous!